Chynna Phillips Withdraws Billy Baldwin Divorce Papers
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 2nd 2010 07:24AM
Baldwin, who is currently in New York filming 'Gossip Girl,' was reportedly stunned on Feb. 26 when his wife filed for divorce in Santa Barbara, California.
Phillips, however, changed her mind over the weekend, according to the New York Post.
"Chynna has gone under a lot of personal and professional stress. The divorce petition came after a long and emotional buildup. But once it was filed, she realized she didn't want to lose Billy and asked her lawyers to withdraw it," a source told the paper.
Lizzie Grubman, the couple's manager, told the Post that "every married couple has its up and downs, but they are two people who have been together for 18 years and are deeply in love. They will work through their personal issues and they are committed to staying together."
In recent months, Phillips underwent treatment to reduce her anxiety.
Speaking about her anxiety to PEOPLE, Phillips said she "felt like all my plates were in the air and at any moment one would come crashing down . . . [I was afraid] I'd lose my footing and collapse into a puddle of tears."
The couple has three children together: daughters Jameson and Brooke (10 and 5, respectively) and 8-year-old son Vance.
Phillips, who shot to fame thanks to the success of singing group Wilson Phillips, is the half-sister of Mackenzie Phillips. Baldwin also has some big family ties, as he's the third of four Baldwin brothers (See: Alec, Stephen and Daniel).
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Virgin Galactic Crash: The Stars Who've Signed Up to Go Into Space
- Melanie Griffith: It Will Be ?Too Awkward' to See Daughter in ?50 Shades of Grey'
- North West Is So Stinkin' Cute in Her Skunk Halloween Costume
- Kate Hudson Halloween Party Guest Wears Blue Balls Costume, Wins Halloween
- Teresa Giudice's Daughter Gia, 13, Releases Risque, Questionable Music Video With Girl Group 3KT
- Lucy Hale Channels Liza Minnelli for Flaunt Magazine, Looks Just as Gorgeous With a Black Bob Hairstyle