Katherine Jackson's Lawyer Eases Fears for Blanket Jackson after Taser Reports
By Bryan Alexander Posted Mar 2nd 2010 11:53PM
The Web site TMZ claimed that multiple sources reported one of the Jackson children was playing with the stun gun and pointing it at Blanket Jackson and Prince Jackson.
"All of the kids are happy, healthy and wonderful and that is Mrs. Jackson's only objective and concern," a statement from Adam Streisand to the Web site said.
Streisand said one Jackson child had ordered a taser online and it was delivered to the Jackson home two weeks ago. Streisand said the Jackson family member opened the package alone in the bathroom and "tested it on a piece of paper."
The statement continued that Katherine and security heard the test from another floor and confiscated the "taser." Previous reports went so far to state that Blanket was an "intended target" for the taser.
The site showed members of LA County of Department and Children and Family Services at the Encino compound.
People magazine quoted the lawyer as denying that Prince saw anyone but security with the stun gun. "Blanket Jackson never saw or heard the stun gun," Streisand said in a statement. "Neither did Paris Jackson. Prince saw the stun gun in the possession of security."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lauren Conrad's Lob Haircut May Just Be the Beginning, Could Go "Shorter in the Near Future"
- Zelda Williams Honors Late "Poppa" Robin Williams With Hummingbird, Birthdate Tattoos
- Olivia Munn's Feather Dress Looks Like Natalie Portman's in Black Swan: See the Ballerina Frock!
- Kelly Rowland and Ciara at Cecconi’s Restaurant
- She's Only 17! Kylie Jenner's ?Unsupervised' European ?Globetrotting' Angers Family, ?Kris Is To Blame'
- Jaime King & More Stars Celebrate Opening Of Restoration Hardware West Hollywood, The Gallery on Melrose Avenue