Celebs Throw More Than Parties (Like Eggs, Drinks)
By Zach Dionne Posted Mar 3rd 2010 09:24AM
Sweet, innocent Lindsay Lohan chucked a Red Bull at photographers in Milan on Monday morning, causing our memories to go all wavy like a sitcom clip show, fondly hearkening back to our favorite moments of celebrities using implements of destruction against their best buddies, the paparazzi.
After the jump, six more celebrity projectile attacks.
Hugh Grant was snapped in this priceless moment of fury in 2007. Grant must have been pretty livid at the paps trailing him... why else would he dare waste such a lovely to-go order of baked beans?
We can take a pretty good guess at Lily Allen's plan for that water bottle -- and what word was about to come out of her mouth -- after a 2007 auto collision with a photographer in London.
A newly bald Britney went ballistic on a paparazzo with an umbrella in 2007.
Kelly Osbourne's fiance, model Luke Worrall, lobbed some eggs at photographers last April.
In 2008, Cash Warren (aka Mr. Jessica Alba) fired shots at the paps... with a squirt gun.
Monday's Red Bull shot put wasn't LiLo's tossing debut. She egged some paparazzi just last year.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Celebs who don't dress their age
- Liz and Dick were hot! ?Cleopatra' rereleased on its 50th anniversary
- Ryan Gosling's 'Only God Forgives' booed at Cannes, called 'a defecation'
- BBC Says It Might Start Charging BSkyB for Channels
- Cannes: Norwegian Oil Thriller 'Pioneer' Sells Wide
- Universal Channel to Launch in Germany
- The Benedict Cumberbatch shower scene you DIDN'T see in ?Star Trek Into Darkness' ? VIDEO
- EW's Morning Bite: And the best sound bite from last night is?
- ?Twilight' dominates Teen Choice Awards nominations
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- 'The World's End' Trailer: Pints, Pals, and Killer Robots!
- 'Don Jon' Trailer: Joseph-Gordon Levitt and Scarlett Johansson Go Jersey
- Francis Ford Coppola Directing New Italian-American Saga