Vote: Can Naomi Campbell's Anger Issues Be Cured?
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 3rd 2010 11:59PM
A limo driver recently accused Naomi Campbell of assault -- although police won't file charges against the supermodel.
However, Campbell has pleaded guilty to assault on two occasions recently. In 2007, she threw a cell phone at her assistant, and in 2008, she attacked police officers at London's Heathrow Airport.
Access Hollywood's AH Nation and PopEater are wondering -- are her anger issues curable?
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber struggles with vocabulary, curses at court reporter during deposition
- '19 Kids and Counting' stars: We won't kiss until marriage
- ?True Detective' finale crashes HBO GO
- TV Ratings: 'Resurrection' Premiere Revives ABC Sunday, 'Revenge' Makes Solid Move
- Mariska Hargitay to Produce Documentary on Rape Kit Backlog (Exclusive)
- Starz's 50 Cent Drama 'Power' Books Diane Neal (Exclusive)
- Box Office: What's the Secret to 'The Grand Budapest Hotel's Grand Success?
- Weekend Box Office: '300: Rise of An Empire' Marches to Number One
- 'Four Weddings and a Funeral' Cast: Where Are They Now? (PHOTOS)