Vote: Can Naomi Campbell's Anger Issues Be Cured?
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 3rd 2010 11:59PM
A limo driver recently accused Naomi Campbell of assault -- although police won't file charges against the supermodel.
However, Campbell has pleaded guilty to assault on two occasions recently. In 2007, she threw a cell phone at her assistant, and in 2008, she attacked police officers at London's Heathrow Airport.
Access Hollywood's AH Nation and PopEater are wondering -- are her anger issues curable?
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Snooki drops to 99 pounds two months after giving birth
- Bill Cosby takes comedy act to Bahamas amid controversy
- Bill Cosby to remain trustee at Temple University
- 100,000-Plus People Ask TLC to Cancel '19 Kids and Counting' for "LGBTQ Fear Mongering"
- Stephen Colbert Questions Jon Stewart's Patriotism on 'Colbert Report'
- 'How to Get Away With Murder': Sam's Killer Revealed
- Key and Peele put their spin on 1980s aerobics videos
- Why ?Shrek' scared ?Walking Dead' star Chad L. Coleman
- Donald Sutherland Says 'Mockingjay' Costar Jennifer Lawrence Is Like Jesus
- Weekend Movies & TV: 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay,' 'The Theory of Everything,' 'Lilyhammer,' & More (VIDEO)
- Jon Hamm, Rashida Jones, Rob Lowe Will Return to 'Parks and Recreation' for Final Season