Vote: Can Naomi Campbell's Anger Issues Be Cured?
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 3rd 2010 11:59PM
A limo driver recently accused Naomi Campbell of assault -- although police won't file charges against the supermodel.
However, Campbell has pleaded guilty to assault on two occasions recently. In 2007, she threw a cell phone at her assistant, and in 2008, she attacked police officers at London's Heathrow Airport.
Access Hollywood's AH Nation and PopEater are wondering -- are her anger issues curable?
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Real Housewives' stars Teresa and Joe Giudice face sentencing, could be imprisoned
- Lawyer for hacked celebs threatens to sue Google
- Stars who just don't age
- Box Office: How Overseas Saved Summer ... Sort Of
- TV Network Website Viewers Drop as Netflix, Amazon Gain Steam: Study
- Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Being Named "Most Dangerous" Celebrity
- Michael Jackson's ?Thriller' video to be released in 3D
- How one musician makes music from the sounds of YouTube
- ?Doctor Zhivago' comes to Broadway spring 2015
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Opening Credits Are as Creepy as You'd Expect (VIDEO)
- Rosamund Pike on the Joys of Being David Fincher's 'Gone Girl'
- Is Ethan Hawke Becoming 'Doctor Strange'?