Vote: Can Naomi Campbell's Anger Issues Be Cured?
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 3rd 2010 11:59PM
A limo driver recently accused Naomi Campbell of assault -- although police won't file charges against the supermodel.
However, Campbell has pleaded guilty to assault on two occasions recently. In 2007, she threw a cell phone at her assistant, and in 2008, she attacked police officers at London's Heathrow Airport.
Access Hollywood's AH Nation and PopEater are wondering -- are her anger issues curable?
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Marine asks Ronda Rousey to Marine Corps Ball
- FOX411's star snaps of the day
- TV Ratings: 'Big Brother' Continues to Hold
- Victoria Justice Inks Talent Deal at Fox
- Watch the Trailer for Tory Burch's New Fashion Film 'L'Américaine' (Exclusive)
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- 'Everest' Takes Jake Gyllenhaal's Breath Away in This Exclusive Clip
- 'American Horror Story' May Have Two Seasons in 2016
- Meet Lucy Liu's New Baby Boy, Rockwell, Welcomed Via Surrogate