Vote: Can Naomi Campbell's Anger Issues Be Cured?
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 3rd 2010 11:59PM
A limo driver recently accused Naomi Campbell of assault -- although police won't file charges against the supermodel.
However, Campbell has pleaded guilty to assault on two occasions recently. In 2007, she threw a cell phone at her assistant, and in 2008, she attacked police officers at London's Heathrow Airport.
Access Hollywood's AH Nation and PopEater are wondering -- are her anger issues curable?
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- FBI, Apple begin inquiries into nude celebrity photo leaks
- Carrie Underwood announces she is pregnant with her first child
- Alec Baldwin avoids arrest after scuffle with photographer
- Focus World Acquires Julianne Moore's 'Maps to the Stars'
- Frances McDormand: "90 Minutes Is Not Enough Time to Tell a Female Story"
- Raycom Media Stations Go Dark on DirecTV
- Patrick Duffy talks Lynda Carter crush, reason he'd kill Gabe Kaplan
- 12 lessons we learned from 2014's summer movies
- Summer Box Office 2014: What Went Wrong?
- The Cast of 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Does the Baby Groot Dance (VIDEO)
- What Makes a Great TV Series Finale?