Vote: Can Naomi Campbell's Anger Issues Be Cured?
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 3rd 2010 11:59PM
A limo driver recently accused Naomi Campbell of assault -- although police won't file charges against the supermodel.
However, Campbell has pleaded guilty to assault on two occasions recently. In 2007, she threw a cell phone at her assistant, and in 2008, she attacked police officers at London's Heathrow Airport.
Access Hollywood's AH Nation and PopEater are wondering -- are her anger issues curable?
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jon Bon Jovi: Daughter's heroin overdose was 'my worst moment as a father'
- Break Time: Courtney Stodden reveals she has a sex tape
- ?The rich get richer': Celebs get tons of expensive stuff for free at Cannes
- Liam Hemsworth to Star in 'Aurora Rising'
- 'Chuck' Star Zachary Levi to Make Broadway Debut
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Finale: Where Was Bret Michaels?
- Join ?The Voice' debate: Team CeeLo vs. Team Usher ? POLL
- The Lonely Island guys settle into adult life with ?Diaper Money' ? NSFW VIDEO
- Zachary Levi making his Broadway debut in ?First Date'
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- 'Blue Jasmine' Poster Debut: Cate Blanchett Is Strikingly Stoic (PHOTO)
- 'Star Wars Rebels': New Animated Series Will Take Place Between 'Episode III and 'Episode IV'
- James Badge Dale, 'Iron Man 3' Star, Is Also in 'World War Z' and 'The Lone Ranger'