Vote: Can Naomi Campbell's Anger Issues Be Cured?
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 3rd 2010 11:59PM
A limo driver recently accused Naomi Campbell of assault -- although police won't file charges against the supermodel.
However, Campbell has pleaded guilty to assault on two occasions recently. In 2007, she threw a cell phone at her assistant, and in 2008, she attacked police officers at London's Heathrow Airport.
Access Hollywood's AH Nation and PopEater are wondering -- are her anger issues curable?
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- BET, Bounce TV pull 'Cosby Show' reruns from air
- Paula Deen blasted for brownface Twitter picture
- LAPD investigating Bill Cosby's alleged sexual abuse of young model
- Young Han Solo 'Star Wars' Movie: A Snarkier Space Rogue?
- Relativity Postpones Zach Galifianakis Comedy 'Masterminds'
- Gina Girolamo Returns to Alloy Entertainment, Benny Reuven Joins Oxygen Media
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- Han Solo 'Star Wars' Spinoff Lands 'LEGO Movie' Directors: Report
- The 23 Scariest Teen Horror Movies Ever, Ranked
- New 'X-Files' Footage Promises 'The Truth Is in There'