Breaking the Tension of a Robert Pattinson, Emilie de Ravin Love Scene
By Bryan Alexander Posted Mar 3rd 2010 06:16AM
'Remember Me' star Emilie de Ravin tells PopEater she would would certainly put director Allen Coulter in the great director category. He made sure everything was relaxed between the two actors ... even if it took some extra-naughty props to do it.
Step one was making the two stars feel comfortable. Coulter went to great lengths to make sure that the stars knew that they'd be alone and secure in their vulnerable state. "Alan was like, okay, no one's going to be in the room," de Ravin says. "We're going to be very respectful and all that."
Step two was making them laugh before getting down to it. "Allen took us into the bedroom and said, 'Look, I want to go over some ideas. Just tell me what you think,'" de Ravin says. "And we walked in and he's laid out on the bed -- like handcuffs and whips and masks and random things."
The joke broke any remaining tension. "It was quite hilarious," says de Ravin laughing. "It really lightened the mood. We just cracked up."
When it came to camera time, she was ready. "With any kind of scene, you just put yourself in the moment with that character," she says.
It's all in a day's work.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Trisha Yearwood set to appear on 'Nashville' during faux CMA awards
- Celebrity trout pouts
- 'The Roosevelts' earn PBS biggest audience in 20 years
- ABC Expands Orders for 7 Series, Including 'Grey's Anatomy' and 'Castle'
- Meg Ryan, 'Mad Men's Kiernan Shipka Join High School Comedy 'Fan Girl'
- Ebola Diagnosed in New York: Cable Networks Break In to Cover
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- Hear Meryl Streep & Anna Kendrick Sing in New 'Into the Woods' Featurette (VIDEO)
- Courtney Love Books Another TV Gig, Will Recur on 'Empire'
- Sorry, 'Twilight' Fans: Kristen Stewart Is Taking a Break From Acting