Sarah Palin Reveals Her Love of Hollywood Swag
By Bryan Alexander Posted Mar 3rd 2010 08:01PM
Organizers of the Silver Spoon Gifting Suite tell PopEater they were surprised to see a presidential-style convoy of black sedans pull up to the Interior Illusions store before the swag lounge had officially opened. Among the crowds of departing suits was Sarah Palin herself.
"Everyone was in awe and sort of surprised that a former vice presidential candidate was at our gifting suite," says Ben Russo of EMC/Bowery the publicist who was on-hand for the visit. "There were jaws on the ground."
"And she kind of cleaned the place out."
Generally its stars like Paris Hilton and the cast members of the 'Jersey Shore' who hit the gifting/swag suites and have their picture taken with the free celebrity loot.
With daughter Willow and grandson Tripp in tow, Palin presented a check donation to the Red Cross for $1,700 and then grabbed some serious goodies. She helped herself to United Hair Care products, jewels from Pascal Mouawad and Skagen watches. But the big stop was for AIAIAI earphones. "She really liked those, she took like 40," says Russo. Christmas presents through 2050?
Meanwhile, Willow had her hair styled and blown out by Erick Orellana of the Chris McMillan Salon (Jennifer Aniston's pick).
It wasn't the stuff of presidents, but it was an effective trip the likes of Kim Kardashian would have been proud of. After Palin left, staffers returned with another Red Cross Donation. Then Palin was off in a flash. "She said she was going to a photoshoot, but wouldn't say with whom," says Russo.
We'll see what the next side of Sarah Palin is soon enough.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tila Tequila Kicked Off Celebrity Big Brother for Past Hitler Rant
- Robin Wright, Ben Foster Call Off Engagement For the Second Time
- Donald Trump Gets Interviewed by Sarah Palin, Says She's a "Terrific Person"
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Marine asks Ronda Rousey to Marine Corps Ball
- Robin Wright & Ben Foster Split and Call Off Their Engagement Again
- Caitlyn Jenner and Candis Cayne Meet With a Matchmaker in I Am Cait Sneak Peek—Watch Now!
- Tila Tequila Kicked Off Celebrity Big Brother Over Past Hitler and Nazi Holocaust Comments, Then Apologizes