Dr. Drew's Alleged Stalker Caught by Cops
By Sarah Crow Posted Mar 4th 2010 11:59AM
Pearson was reportedly arrested at California's Pierce College on Wednesday night and charged with felony stalking. He is currently being held on $150,000 bail. According to TMZ, Pearson had also been sending e-mails to radio hosts Kevin and Bean at KROQ, the station that broadcasts Dr. Drew's radio show 'Loveline.'
Dr. Drew Does His Stuff on 'Celebrity Rehab': Watch the Clip
The threats to Dr. Drew and his family allegedly included plans to kill Pinsky's children and feed them to his wife. However, despite Pearson's threats, Pinsky had compassion for him, saying, "He's probably suffered terribly and we got a dose of it directed our way... I hope this guy gets treatment, because clearly he needs it."
Describing the incident to NBC LA, Pinsky said it was "very bizarre," before adding, "I feel like we're safe now."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dancing With the Stars Season 19 Premiere Recap: First Dances Bring Gaffes, Greatness
- Miss Nebraska Megan Swanson Flashes Underwear on Live TV; Angelina Jolie Looks Sporty in Shorts with Brad Pitt: Top 5 Stories
- Khloe Kardashian Jokingly Blames Pregnant Sister Kourtney For Her Weight Gain
- Fallen PALINtician! Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin Emerges Looking Haggard In Wake Of Alleged Family Brawl ? Where's Her Wedding Ring?!
- Sarah Palin's Haggard And Without Wedding Ring Post Alleged Brawl
- Crumbling Empire: Teresa Giudice Lists Beloved Jersey Shore House & Family Boat After Mansion Put On Market ? Ahead Of October Sentencing Date
- Cheryl Burke: This is 'probably' my last season on 'Dancing With the Stars'
- 'Jersey Boys' lyricist Bob Crewe dead at 83
- Atlanta rapper Gucci Mane sentenced in assault for hitting fan with vodka bottle at nightclub
- Ranking the Awkwardness on the Dancing with the Stars Premiere: What Made Us Cringe the Most?
- Sarah Palin Goes Makeup-Free—and Kinda, Sorta Gives the Finger—After Family Is Involved in Drunken Fight
- I Know What You Did Last Summer Is Coming Back to the Big Screen—Get the Details!