Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart Welcome a Baby Girl
By Bryan Alexander Posted Mar 5th 2010 02:00AM
The couple welcomed their new addition on Wednesday in Los Angeles. Their publicist, Nancy Ryder, confirmed the news to the Associated Press in an e-mail stating that "mother, father and daughter are doing great."
No name was given for the girl, perhaps with reason. While appearing on 'The Ellen DegGeneres' show last month, Dane said they would wait until they met their baby girl before bestowing upon her a name, which Dane promised wouldn't be "weird."
After the birth, Dane excitedly called close friends and family members to give them the good news. "They're both over the moon about it," a source close to the couple told the Web site.
This is the first child for Dane, 37, and Gayheart, 38, who married in 2004.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston Are "Very Good Friends," Says Pal
- Psy Imposter Crashes Cannes Film Festival: Picture
- Taylor Swift Hints She Disapproves of Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez Romance
- ?Do You See A Little Pee-Pee?' Kim Kardashian To Reveal The Sex Of Unborn Baby On Reality Show
- Lindsay Lohan Invites Drug Dealer To Visit Her In Rehab!
- D’oh! Man Plotting Murder Inadvertently Dials 911, Charged With First-Degree Murder
- Cannes street style
- Documentary exploring history of Second Amendment features Ted Nugent, Ice-T
- 'Hangover Part III' review: It is somehow even worse than the second