Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart Welcome a Baby Girl
By Bryan Alexander Posted Mar 5th 2010 02:00AM
The couple welcomed their new addition on Wednesday in Los Angeles. Their publicist, Nancy Ryder, confirmed the news to the Associated Press in an e-mail stating that "mother, father and daughter are doing great."
No name was given for the girl, perhaps with reason. While appearing on 'The Ellen DegGeneres' show last month, Dane said they would wait until they met their baby girl before bestowing upon her a name, which Dane promised wouldn't be "weird."
After the birth, Dane excitedly called close friends and family members to give them the good news. "They're both over the moon about it," a source close to the couple told the Web site.
This is the first child for Dane, 37, and Gayheart, 38, who married in 2004.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- French Montana Dishes on Khloe Kardashian Split: "She's My Baby Forever"
- Lauren Conrad's Longtime Stylist Kristin Ess Explains Why the Star Keeps Getting Haircuts
- Andy Cohen Was "Basically Crying" at RHONJ Reunion, "Could Barely Look at" Teresa Giudice
- Leaving Already? NeNe Leakes Skips ?RHOA' Cast Trip Amid Rumors She's Quitting The Show ? The Real Reason She RSVP'd No
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers