Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart Welcome a Baby Girl
By Bryan Alexander Posted Mar 5th 2010 02:00AM
The couple welcomed their new addition on Wednesday in Los Angeles. Their publicist, Nancy Ryder, confirmed the news to the Associated Press in an e-mail stating that "mother, father and daughter are doing great."
No name was given for the girl, perhaps with reason. While appearing on 'The Ellen DegGeneres' show last month, Dane said they would wait until they met their baby girl before bestowing upon her a name, which Dane promised wouldn't be "weird."
After the birth, Dane excitedly called close friends and family members to give them the good news. "They're both over the moon about it," a source close to the couple told the Web site.
This is the first child for Dane, 37, and Gayheart, 38, who married in 2004.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Melissa and Joe Gorga Show Off Ripped Beach Bodies, Get Up Close and Personal With Parrots
- Katy Perry on Super Bowl Halftime Costumes: "It's Going to Be Flaming Hot, Not a Cheeto"
- Christina Aguilera Says Baby Daughter Summer and Son Max Are BFFs!
- Extra security planned for Bill Cosby's show in Ohio
- Danny Trejo plays Marcia Brady in Snickers spot, but always had crush on her mom
- 2015 ACM Awards nominations: Surprises and snubs
- Stacey Dash Outrages With Remarks on Campus Rape: ''Bad Girls...Who Like to Be Naughty Might Go Out and Play and Get Hurt''
- Culottes, Leather Dresses and Middle Part Updos Are Some Hot New Trends—Are You Rocking Them? Show Us!
- Hot Mama Alert! Kourtney Kardashian Shows Off Skinny Post-Baby Body Less Than 6 Weeks After Giving Birth