Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart Welcome a Baby Girl
By Bryan Alexander Posted Mar 5th 2010 02:00AM
The couple welcomed their new addition on Wednesday in Los Angeles. Their publicist, Nancy Ryder, confirmed the news to the Associated Press in an e-mail stating that "mother, father and daughter are doing great."
No name was given for the girl, perhaps with reason. While appearing on 'The Ellen DegGeneres' show last month, Dane said they would wait until they met their baby girl before bestowing upon her a name, which Dane promised wouldn't be "weird."
After the birth, Dane excitedly called close friends and family members to give them the good news. "They're both over the moon about it," a source close to the couple told the Web site.
This is the first child for Dane, 37, and Gayheart, 38, who married in 2004.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Richards Talks Arrest on Dr Phil: "None of This Would Have Happened if I Didn't Drink"
- John Stamos Confirms Full House Reunion: Show Coming Back for 13-Episode Netflix Special
- Dancing With the Stars Week 6 Recap: Rumer Willis, Val Chmerkovskiy Perform a Sexy "Bootylicious"
- Heath Ledger's sister praises Michelle Williams
- Sexy celeb magazine covers
- Patti LaBelle loses her shoe and her spot on 'Dancing with the Stars'