Whoa! Another Girl for Joey Lawrence
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 5th 2010 07:12AM
PEOPLE is reporting that Lawrence's wife Chandi Yawn-Nelson gave birth to a 6 lb., 8 oz. baby girl on Thursday. The couple named their new daughter Liberty Grace Lawrence.
The birth may have been a bit unexpected for Lawrence and Yawn-Nelson, as their due date was April 3.
Liberty has a big sister to play with -- Charleston, who is nealy four years old.
Upon announcing the pregnancy, Lawrence, 33, joked to PEOPLE that his friend refers to him as "Estrogen Man" thanks to his double daughter situation. He also explained the meaning behind Liberty's name, saying, "[Liberty] is something I've always loved" and that Grace is in honor of his grandmother.
Lawrence shot to fame as a teen hunk in the late '80s and early '90s thanks to hit shows like 'Blossom,' and he recently experienced a career resurgence thanks to his skills on 'Dancing With the Stars.'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Couple Leaves Waiter a $100 Tip for Bad Service; See George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin's First Wedding Photo: Top 5 Stories
- Ben Affleck Goes Full Frontal in Gone Girl, Jokes His Penis "Looks Better in 3-D!"
- Sofia Vergara, Joe Manganiello Go On Double Date With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Tatum -- See the Hot Pics!
- No R-E-S-P-E-C-T! Aretha Franklin Lets It All? Hang Out After David Letterman Taping – See The Pictures!
- Tracy Morgan Fights Back, ?Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Is Blaming Him For Deadly Car Accident
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Anita Baker sued by lawyer who claims she owes him money
- Country trio Lady Antebellum's adult sound on new album '747'
- Twilight Making a Comeback With Short Films on Facebook—and Kristen Stewart Is Involved!
- Tiger Woods Is Ready to Heat Up the Kitchen By Opening a Brand-New Restaurant—Get the Details!
- Gone Girl Star Emily Ratajkowski's Cleavage Is Insane on Cosmopolitan Cover—but We're Not Complaining