Whoa! Another Girl for Joey Lawrence
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 5th 2010 07:12AM
PEOPLE is reporting that Lawrence's wife Chandi Yawn-Nelson gave birth to a 6 lb., 8 oz. baby girl on Thursday. The couple named their new daughter Liberty Grace Lawrence.
The birth may have been a bit unexpected for Lawrence and Yawn-Nelson, as their due date was April 3.
Liberty has a big sister to play with -- Charleston, who is nealy four years old.
Upon announcing the pregnancy, Lawrence, 33, joked to PEOPLE that his friend refers to him as "Estrogen Man" thanks to his double daughter situation. He also explained the meaning behind Liberty's name, saying, "[Liberty] is something I've always loved" and that Grace is in honor of his grandmother.
Lawrence shot to fame as a teen hunk in the late '80s and early '90s thanks to hit shows like 'Blossom,' and he recently experienced a career resurgence thanks to his skills on 'Dancing With the Stars.'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sons of Guns Stars Stephanie Hayden, Kris Ford Arrested for Hitting Boy, 9: Report
- Jack Bruce Dead: Cream Bassist Dies at 71
- Samantha Harris Is Cancer-Free After Double Mastectomy: "It Feels Amazing"
- ?Millionaire Matchmaker' Producers Will Pay For Dina Lohan's Filmed Facelift! She's Looking ?Old And Tired'
- Nicole Kidman Attends The Mission Hills World Celebrity Pro-Am Opening Ceremony At Mission Hills Huayi Brothers Feng Xiaogang Movie Town
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday With Kanye, Khloe & Pals In Las Vegas
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Paris Hilton slammed by world famous DJ
- Katy Perry Turns 30 Today! Celebrate the Singer's Birthday by Looking Back at Her Hair Changes Through the Years
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine