Kathy Griffin Invades Alaska to Rip You-Know-Who
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 6th 2010 08:56AM
According to the AP, Griffin earlier showed up at Palin's home in nearby Wasilla to leave a note inviting the Republican rock star to attend the show.
Sensing she didn't take her up on the offer, Griffin asked fans at the show to ID anyone in the crowd doing a pageant wave.
Griffin also beamed at the news that Palin was shopping a reality show about life in Alaska to all the big networks. She called it a comedy "gift from God."
The comedian and Johnston have a bit of history, actually. They attended last year's Teen Choice Awards together, and even though she readily admits it was a publicity stunt, their friendship appears legit.
"This one's got legs," Griffin told Time Magazine last year. "I just have so much in common with Levi. We can talk for minutes. As long as I can quote 'The Bachelorette' to him, I'd say we have a connection."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jenny McCarthy, Donnie Wahlberg Married: Actress, NKOTB Alum Wed
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photos Leaked, Spokesperson Calls It "Flagrant Violation of Privacy"
- Lacey Wildd, Extreme Human Barbie, Hangs With Human Ken Justin Jedlica: Bizarre Picture
- Hackers Strike Again! Nude Photos of Jennifer Lawrence, Kate Upton, Ariana Grande & More Hit The Internet
- Nude photos of Jennifer Lawrence leaked online by hacker
- 'Star Wars' actors tight lipped about upcoming movie
- Box office: ?Guardians of the Galaxy' rules lackluster Labor Day
- Brrr, It's Cold in Storybrooke! Check Out Frozen's Elsa On Once Upon A Time in New Teaser
- Lauren Conrad's Bridal Shower Is Even More Beautiful Than You Thought it Would Be—Take a Look!
- Dorothy Wang Slowly Recovers From Her Breakup and Brendan Fitzpatrick Decides to Get Hair Plugs—See the #RichKids Recap!