Kathy Griffin Invades Alaska to Rip You-Know-Who
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 6th 2010 08:56AM
According to the AP, Griffin earlier showed up at Palin's home in nearby Wasilla to leave a note inviting the Republican rock star to attend the show.
Sensing she didn't take her up on the offer, Griffin asked fans at the show to ID anyone in the crowd doing a pageant wave.
Griffin also beamed at the news that Palin was shopping a reality show about life in Alaska to all the big networks. She called it a comedy "gift from God."
The comedian and Johnston have a bit of history, actually. They attended last year's Teen Choice Awards together, and even though she readily admits it was a publicity stunt, their friendship appears legit.
"This one's got legs," Griffin told Time Magazine last year. "I just have so much in common with Levi. We can talk for minutes. As long as I can quote 'The Bachelorette' to him, I'd say we have a connection."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Olivia Pope's Lock-Lifting Bra on Scandal, Found! Shop Her MacGyver Clothing Piece Now
- Kourtney Kardashian Snaps Waist-Training Selfie, Shows Off Tiny Figure Six Weeks After Baby
- Extra security planned for Bill Cosby's show in Ohio
- Danny Trejo plays Marcia Brady in Snickers spot, but always had crush on her mom
- 2015 ACM Awards nominations: Surprises and snubs
- Stacey Dash Outrages With Remarks on Campus Rape: ''Bad Girls...Who Like to Be Naughty Might Go Out and Play and Get Hurt''
- Culottes, Leather Dresses and Middle Part Updos Are Some Hot New Trends—Are You Rocking Them? Show Us!
- Hot Mama Alert! Kourtney Kardashian Shows Off Skinny Post-Baby Body Less Than 6 Weeks After Giving Birth