Kathy Griffin Invades Alaska to Rip You-Know-Who
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 6th 2010 08:56AM
According to the AP, Griffin earlier showed up at Palin's home in nearby Wasilla to leave a note inviting the Republican rock star to attend the show.
Sensing she didn't take her up on the offer, Griffin asked fans at the show to ID anyone in the crowd doing a pageant wave.
Griffin also beamed at the news that Palin was shopping a reality show about life in Alaska to all the big networks. She called it a comedy "gift from God."
The comedian and Johnston have a bit of history, actually. They attended last year's Teen Choice Awards together, and even though she readily admits it was a publicity stunt, their friendship appears legit.
"This one's got legs," Griffin told Time Magazine last year. "I just have so much in common with Levi. We can talk for minutes. As long as I can quote 'The Bachelorette' to him, I'd say we have a connection."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian Posts Photo of Her Messy Closet With North West
- Margaret Cho Split: Actress, Comedienne Divorcing Husband Al Ridenour After 11 Years
- North Korea Claims It Is Not Responsible for Sony Attack, Wants Probe Investigation
- David Schwimmer is set to play Robert Kardashian in new show
- Madonna gives her fans an "early Christmas gift"
- Report: Sony music bigwigs 'freaking out' their hefty salaries will be revealed