Kathy Griffin Invades Alaska to Rip You-Know-Who
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 6th 2010 08:56AM
According to the AP, Griffin earlier showed up at Palin's home in nearby Wasilla to leave a note inviting the Republican rock star to attend the show.
Sensing she didn't take her up on the offer, Griffin asked fans at the show to ID anyone in the crowd doing a pageant wave.
Griffin also beamed at the news that Palin was shopping a reality show about life in Alaska to all the big networks. She called it a comedy "gift from God."
The comedian and Johnston have a bit of history, actually. They attended last year's Teen Choice Awards together, and even though she readily admits it was a publicity stunt, their friendship appears legit.
"This one's got legs," Griffin told Time Magazine last year. "I just have so much in common with Levi. We can talk for minutes. As long as I can quote 'The Bachelorette' to him, I'd say we have a connection."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Lawrence Reunites With Ex-Boyfriend Nicholas Hoult on Set of X-Men: Apocalypse: See the Pic
- TLC Airs 19 Kids and Counting Marathon Amid Josh Duggar Molestation Allegations: Twitter Reactions
- Red Nose Day's Best Skits: Julia Roberts' Real Voice, Game of Thrones Musical and More!
- Stars who lost their mojo
- Pamela Anderson is ready to date lots of guys
- Gwyneth Paltrow reveals how she got her bikini body
- Celebs Bring the Funny for Red Nose Day: Gwyneth Paltrow Hangs Out, Robert Pattinson Crashes a Car & More!
- Find Out What Julia Roberts, Hugh Grant, Daniel Craig and More Really Sound Like in This Hilarious Red Nose Day Exposé
- Reese Witherspoon Is Going to Play Tinker Bell in New Live-Action Disney Movie