Kathy Griffin Invades Alaska to Rip You-Know-Who
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 6th 2010 08:56AM
According to the AP, Griffin earlier showed up at Palin's home in nearby Wasilla to leave a note inviting the Republican rock star to attend the show.
Sensing she didn't take her up on the offer, Griffin asked fans at the show to ID anyone in the crowd doing a pageant wave.
Griffin also beamed at the news that Palin was shopping a reality show about life in Alaska to all the big networks. She called it a comedy "gift from God."
The comedian and Johnston have a bit of history, actually. They attended last year's Teen Choice Awards together, and even though she readily admits it was a publicity stunt, their friendship appears legit.
"This one's got legs," Griffin told Time Magazine last year. "I just have so much in common with Levi. We can talk for minutes. As long as I can quote 'The Bachelorette' to him, I'd say we have a connection."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Khloe Kardashian Steps Out in Eye-Catching Ensemble, Mila Kunis Flashes Engagement Ring From Ashton Kutcher: Top Weekend Stories
- Jared Leto, Brother Shannon Leto Give Smoldering Stares in Bold, Printed Shirts: See the Sexy Picture
- Taylor Swift, Lorde Pal Around New York City: See the Goofy Picture
- Hollywood Murder-For-Hire Plot: Text Messages Reveal Skin Specialist To The Stars Bragged About Hiring Ex-NFL Star ?To Take Out' Nemesis, Lying To Cops
- '300' sequel tops box office with $45.1M debut
- Reality polygamy family says 'It's like coming out of the closet' doing the show
- Raunchy Johnny Carson sex tape reportedly being shopped around
- Once Upon a Time's Wicked-Awesome Debut, The Good Wife's Hot Hookup and More OMG TV Moments!
- Resurrection Debuts on ABC: Weigh in on the Series Premiere Now
- Dorothy Wang, Morgan Stewart and the Other #RichKids of Beverly Hills Get a Rude Awakening in NYC—See the Full Recap!