The Late Farrah Fawcett Left Out of Oscars 'In Memoriam' Tribute
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 7th 2010 10:48PM
Surely, the actress is known mostly for her TV work on 'Charlie's Angels' and the TV movie classic 'The Burning Bed.' But Oscar shouldn't have overlooked that Fawcett starred in films ranging from the sci-fi thriller 'Saturn 3' to the '80s road-rally hit 'The Cannonball Run' to the drama 'Extremities' to Robert Altman's 'Dr. T and the Women' to 'The Apostle.'
Did you notice any other stars that didn't make the cut in this year's tribute? Remember, John Hughes was not nominated in the film montage, but he had been singled out in a separate tribute earlier in the evening. See Clips of John Hughes Tribute >>>
Fawcett died in June after a long and public battle with cancer at 62.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Morgan Freeman, Jimmy Fallon Take Helium During Tonight Show Interview, Speak in Hilarious Voices
- Khloe Kardashian Reveals She's Not Having Sex with French Montana, He's Observing Ramadan
- Kim Kardashian Calls Khloe a "Miserable Person"; Fifty Shades of Grey Trailer Debuts: Top 5 Thursday Stories
- You're No Role Model! 13 Celebrities Whom Have Been Accused Of Promoting Unhealthy Body Images
- Meghan McCain Turns Down Gig On ‘The View’— The Search For Co-Hosts Continues!
- Bill Clinton's Mistresses & Hillary Pot Use ?Open’ Secret In D.C., Claims Author Of New Clinton Expos
- Queen Elizabeth II photobombs young tourists' selfie
- Weird Al Yankovic has his first No. 1 album ever
- Alec Baldwin appears in NYC court after Shia LaBeouf leaves