The Late Farrah Fawcett Left Out of Oscars 'In Memoriam' Tribute
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 7th 2010 10:48PM
Surely, the actress is known mostly for her TV work on 'Charlie's Angels' and the TV movie classic 'The Burning Bed.' But Oscar shouldn't have overlooked that Fawcett starred in films ranging from the sci-fi thriller 'Saturn 3' to the '80s road-rally hit 'The Cannonball Run' to the drama 'Extremities' to Robert Altman's 'Dr. T and the Women' to 'The Apostle.'
Did you notice any other stars that didn't make the cut in this year's tribute? Remember, John Hughes was not nominated in the film montage, but he had been singled out in a separate tribute earlier in the evening. See Clips of John Hughes Tribute >>>
Fawcett died in June after a long and public battle with cancer at 62.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nicki Minaj's Backup Dancer Gets Bitten By Boa Constrictor Snake During VMAs Rehearsal
- Jonathan Lipnicki of Jerry Maguire Fame Stars in Hilarious "You Used to Be Cute" Child Star Sketch
- Diem Brown of MTV's The Challenge Is Battling Cancer For the Third Time
- Chris Brown Attends The 2014 BMI R&B/Hip-Hop Awards At The Pantages Theatre
- Mom Arrested After Lying About Daughter Having Cancer To Solicit Donations: Shaved Her Head And Medicated Her With Unnecessary Cannibas Oil
- North Carolina film incentives chopped
- Lauren Bacall leaves $10,000 for her beloved dog in will
- Pam Anderson criticizes ALS ice bucket challenge