Oscars Monologue: How Were Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin?
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 7th 2010 08:12PM
"Meryl Streep holds the record for most nominations as an actress, or as I like to think of it, the most losses," joked Martin. They continued to joke about Gabourey Sidibe, the cast of 'Inglorious Basterds,' Helen Mirren. When it came to George Clooney, the pair were speechless. The pair put on 3-D glasses when they spotted James Cameron.
As for ex-spouses and Best Director rivals Kathryn Bigelow and Cameron, they joked the 'Hurt Locker' captain would send Cameron a gift basket with a timer, while the 'Avatar' director would send Bigelow a Toyota.
Get Full Coverage of the 2010 Oscars on Moviefone >>>
MORE ABOUT Alec Baldwin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Alec Baldwin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Jane Doe in 2005 Bill Cosby civil rape suit comes forward
- Mel Brooks Voicing Dracula's Father in 'Hotel Transylvania 2'
- Former Canadian Radio Host Jian Ghomeshi Arrested on Assault Charges
- South Korea, Hong Kong Sign Pact for Cultural Exchanges
- 'Horrible Bosses 2' Review: 10 Things You Need to Know About the New Workplace Comedy
- Candace Cameron Bure Loves These Five Family-Friendly Holiday Films
- James Cameron Uses Outdated Slang to Hype 'Avatar' Sequels