Oscars Monologue: How Were Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin?
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 7th 2010 08:12PM
"Meryl Streep holds the record for most nominations as an actress, or as I like to think of it, the most losses," joked Martin. They continued to joke about Gabourey Sidibe, the cast of 'Inglorious Basterds,' Helen Mirren. When it came to George Clooney, the pair were speechless. The pair put on 3-D glasses when they spotted James Cameron.
As for ex-spouses and Best Director rivals Kathryn Bigelow and Cameron, they joked the 'Hurt Locker' captain would send Cameron a gift basket with a timer, while the 'Avatar' director would send Bigelow a Toyota.
Get Full Coverage of the 2010 Oscars on Moviefone >>>
MORE ABOUT Alec Baldwin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Alec Baldwin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ted Turner hospitalized in South America
- Taylor Swift befriends a Victoria's Secret beauty
- Experts explain release of Justin Bieber's jail footage
- Hank Rieger, Former President of the TV Academy, Dies at 95
- Rebecca Romijn Boards NBC's Rob Lowe Comedy (Exclusive)
- 'Sesame Street' Spoofs 'Les Miserables' (Video)
- Dr. Burke returns to ?Grey's Anatomy': What will happen?
- Watch Lupita Nyong'o's old Kenyan soap ? VIDEO
- IDW to release Harlan Ellison's ?Star Trek' tale ?The City on the Edge of Tomorrow' as new graphic novel
- '300: Rise of an Empire': By the Numbers Review
- The 'Deliver Us From Evil' Trailer Serves Up One Terrifying Crime Spree (VIDEO)
- The 'Mean Girls' Reunion Is Real and Happening