Oscars Monologue: How Were Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin?
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 7th 2010 08:12PM
"Meryl Streep holds the record for most nominations as an actress, or as I like to think of it, the most losses," joked Martin. They continued to joke about Gabourey Sidibe, the cast of 'Inglorious Basterds,' Helen Mirren. When it came to George Clooney, the pair were speechless. The pair put on 3-D glasses when they spotted James Cameron.
As for ex-spouses and Best Director rivals Kathryn Bigelow and Cameron, they joked the 'Hurt Locker' captain would send Cameron a gift basket with a timer, while the 'Avatar' director would send Bigelow a Toyota.
Get Full Coverage of the 2010 Oscars on Moviefone >>>
MORE ABOUT Alec Baldwin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Alec Baldwin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Elizabeth Vargas and husband split, report says
- Billy Crystal to present Emmy Awards tribute to Robin Williams
- Reality Bites for 'X Factor' Parent Company FremantleMedia
- 'Outcast' Trailer: Nicolas Cage Saves the Children With His Sword
- 'Million Dollar Arm' Co-producer Snaps Up Rights to 'The Garden of Allah' Novels (Exclusive)
- ?Spider-Woman #1? has a special variant cover that is causing some controversy for some reason
- Nick Offerman reads profound Shower Thoughts from Reddit
- When Are the 2014 Emmys?
- Step Right Up and Enjoy the Creepy New 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Teaser (VIDEO)
- Robert Pattinson's Ice Bucket Challenge Is Hilariously Improvised (VIDEO)