Oscars Monologue: How Were Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin?
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 7th 2010 08:12PM
"Meryl Streep holds the record for most nominations as an actress, or as I like to think of it, the most losses," joked Martin. They continued to joke about Gabourey Sidibe, the cast of 'Inglorious Basterds,' Helen Mirren. When it came to George Clooney, the pair were speechless. The pair put on 3-D glasses when they spotted James Cameron.
As for ex-spouses and Best Director rivals Kathryn Bigelow and Cameron, they joked the 'Hurt Locker' captain would send Cameron a gift basket with a timer, while the 'Avatar' director would send Bigelow a Toyota.
Get Full Coverage of the 2010 Oscars on Moviefone >>>
MORE ABOUT Alec Baldwin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Alec Baldwin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Richards arrested for shoplifting
- Iggy Azalea owns up to plastic surgery
- Taylor Swift talks importance of girl friends, why she stood up to Apple
- 'Sneaky Pete' Trailer: Giovanni Ribisi's Con Man Hides Out in Bryan Cranston Co-Created Amazon Pilot
- Harry Shearer: 'Simpsons' Contract Saga "Wasn't a Stunt"
- 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' to Return to Brooklyn for Week of Shows (Exclusive)
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- Matt Damon Has an Aquaman Question in New 'Martian' Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Adds Max Von Sydow as Three-Eyed Raven
- Best of Late Night TV: Obama Calls Trump With Advice, Meryl Streep's Guitar Lesson, 'Flinch' Game