Oscars Monologue: How Were Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin?
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 7th 2010 08:12PM
"Meryl Streep holds the record for most nominations as an actress, or as I like to think of it, the most losses," joked Martin. They continued to joke about Gabourey Sidibe, the cast of 'Inglorious Basterds,' Helen Mirren. When it came to George Clooney, the pair were speechless. The pair put on 3-D glasses when they spotted James Cameron.
As for ex-spouses and Best Director rivals Kathryn Bigelow and Cameron, they joked the 'Hurt Locker' captain would send Cameron a gift basket with a timer, while the 'Avatar' director would send Bigelow a Toyota.
Get Full Coverage of the 2010 Oscars on Moviefone >>>
MORE ABOUT Alec Baldwin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Alec Baldwin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Janice Dickinson collapses on 'Celebrity Big Brother UK'
- Will ‘Bachelor' contestant Ashley Iaconetti really lose virginity on national TV?
- Director fires back after critics call out Taylor Swift's video for use of white actors
- Rita Ora: Thumbs-Up for Miley's VMA Nudity
- Oscars: Julie Lynn and Bonnie Curtis to Produce Governors Awards
- Watch the 'Scream Queens' Opening Credits
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- Candace Cameron Bure Talks 'Fuller House': 'It Feels Like We Didn't Skip a Beat'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise 2' Spoilers: What Happens in the Two-Night Finale?
- Idris Elba and Jessica Chastain Respond to James Bond Comments