Oscars Monologue: How Were Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin?
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 7th 2010 08:12PM
"Meryl Streep holds the record for most nominations as an actress, or as I like to think of it, the most losses," joked Martin. They continued to joke about Gabourey Sidibe, the cast of 'Inglorious Basterds,' Helen Mirren. When it came to George Clooney, the pair were speechless. The pair put on 3-D glasses when they spotted James Cameron.
As for ex-spouses and Best Director rivals Kathryn Bigelow and Cameron, they joked the 'Hurt Locker' captain would send Cameron a gift basket with a timer, while the 'Avatar' director would send Bigelow a Toyota.
Get Full Coverage of the 2010 Oscars on Moviefone >>>
MORE ABOUT Alec Baldwin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Alec Baldwin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Things you might not know about the ladies of 'The Big Bang Theory'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Penguins of Madagascar' hatches light family fun
- L.A.'s Ferguson Protestors Swarm Downtown
- 'Night Before' Oscars Party Moving to Fox Lot
- Darren Wilson Tells George Stephanopoulos He Feared For His Life
- The best Black Friday deals for videogames, movies, more
- Jim Parsons talks theater and the ?charming' ?Merton of the Movies'
- 'Frozen' Continues World Domination, Beats Barbie in Toy Sales
- George Eads, Last Original 'CSI' Cast Member, to Leave Show
- What's New on Netflix Streaming in December 2014