Sandra Bullock Accepts Worst Actress Razzie in Person
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 7th 2010 09:15AM
Sandra Bullock took the stage at the Golden Raspberry Awards to accept her worst actress Razzie for her role in 'All About Steve,' even though she's favored to win best actress at the Academy Awards for 'The Blind Side.'
The star pulled a wagon full of 'All About Steve' DVDs for the crowd, hoping they would actually watch the movie.
"I thought no one went to see this film, but I know that there are more than 700 members here," she said, PEOPLE reports.
"I brought the shooting script. I'm willing to go through page by page, read the line the way I did it in the film and, if anyone wants to give me a line read of how I could've done it better ... We can do this till about 4 o'clock in the morning. Or you guys can just watch the movie and rethink your decision, and I'll show up next year and we can go out for a drink afterward," she added in her speech.
Sandra also accepted the Razzie for worst on-screen couple with 'Steve' co-star Bradley Cooper.
"Again, if you had seen the film, seen it with your eyes, it's pretty much a film about a woman stalking a man. That doesn't really set up the premise for a loving couple. So giving us the worst couple award is kind of, duh," Bullock told the audience.
Bullock is the first "winner" to attend the show since Halle Berry picked up her award for 'Catwoman' in 2005.
Sandra Bullock Snapshots
Actress Sandra Bullock accepts her Razzie award for worst actress in a feature film in Los Angeles on Saturday, March 6, 2010. (AP Photo/Dan Steinberg)
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Real Housewives' star Brandi Glanville reportedly dating 23-year-old
- Nicki Minaj doesn't understand the fuss over 'Anaconda' video
- Country music group Little Big Town put in top-notch effort on new album
- Leslie Jones Joins 'Saturday Night Live' as Castmember
- Ox Baker, Pro Wrestler Turned Actor, Dies at 80
- 'Fraggle Rock' Actor Gerard Parkes Dead at 90
- Broadway box office: Michael C. Hall's ?Hedwig' scores, but Carol Burnett can't boost ?Love Letters'
- Hannibal Buress calls Bill Cosby a ?rapist' in stand-up set
- Let's revisit Larry King's 2 a.m. Twitter rampage
- What's Worth Watching This Week: 'Snowpiercer,' 'Life After Beth,' 'Pee-wee's Playhouse'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Will Have More Visual Effects Than Any Other Marvel Movie
- Florida Mom Petitions Toys 'R' Us to Remove 'Breaking Bad' Figures From Stores