Sandra Bullock Accepts Worst Actress Razzie in Person
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 7th 2010 09:15AM
Sandra Bullock took the stage at the Golden Raspberry Awards to accept her worst actress Razzie for her role in 'All About Steve,' even though she's favored to win best actress at the Academy Awards for 'The Blind Side.'
The star pulled a wagon full of 'All About Steve' DVDs for the crowd, hoping they would actually watch the movie.
"I thought no one went to see this film, but I know that there are more than 700 members here," she said, PEOPLE reports.
"I brought the shooting script. I'm willing to go through page by page, read the line the way I did it in the film and, if anyone wants to give me a line read of how I could've done it better ... We can do this till about 4 o'clock in the morning. Or you guys can just watch the movie and rethink your decision, and I'll show up next year and we can go out for a drink afterward," she added in her speech.
Sandra also accepted the Razzie for worst on-screen couple with 'Steve' co-star Bradley Cooper.
"Again, if you had seen the film, seen it with your eyes, it's pretty much a film about a woman stalking a man. That doesn't really set up the premise for a loving couple. So giving us the worst couple award is kind of, duh," Bullock told the audience.
Bullock is the first "winner" to attend the show since Halle Berry picked up her award for 'Catwoman' in 2005.
Sandra Bullock Snapshots
Actress Sandra Bullock accepts her Razzie award for worst actress in a feature film in Los Angeles on Saturday, March 6, 2010. (AP Photo/Dan Steinberg)
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Olivia Wilde, Jason Sudeikis welcome baby boy
- Joan Rivers under fire for joke about kidnapped Cleveland women
- California high court won't review conviction of Michael Jackson's doctor
- 'American Idol' Finalist Sam Woolf Rejects 'Heartthrob' Status: 'It's Weird'
- HBO's Canadian Organ Traffickers Doc Wins Edward R. Murrow Award
- Safdie Brothers Complete Filming 'Heaven Knows What'
- ?Arrow' recap: Mama knows best
- ?Survivor: Cagayan': And the eliminated contestant is?
- ?Game of Thrones' workout plan will give you Kingslayer abs
- Forget 'Jem,' Now Barbie Is Getting Her Own Movie Franchise
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 2: Watch the First 50 Seconds of Episode 1 (VIDEO)
- Here Are All the HBO Shows Coming to Amazon Prime