Feast on the Best Celebrity Food Commercials
-- First up, a very 1980s Jason Alexander ('Seinfeld,' not Britney) brings you the McDLT, McDonalds' answer to the question no one ever asked.
-- Let's continue our walk down memory lane with this gem of a pint-sized Sarah Michelle Gellar for Burger King. One thing's for sure, Jason Alexander clearly had an effect on her.
-- Ronald Regan's iconic "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" speech was clearly meant to open the door for the personal pan pizza.
-- Bill Cosby. Pudding Pops. 'Nuff said.
-- Oh no, will Brad Pitt still get the girl now that his can of Pringles is empty? Push play to find out.
-- Let's fast forward in time a little bit. It is a new century, and Meatloaf is singing to a slab of steak. We couldn't make this stuff up if we tried.
-- We've wanted Megan Mullally to return to television ever since 'Will and Grace' went off the air, but this isn't exactly what we had in mind. Sure, butter (but not butter, as the case may be) needs a face, but what was wrong with Fabio?
-- We're not entirely sure what Mr. T is even talking about here, but we like it. (And would like a Snickers.)
-- 'Top Chef' host Padma Lakshmi puts the sex appeal in Carl's Jr.'s Six Dollar Burger with a mouth watering commercial you won't soon resist.
-- Not to be outdone by his 'Top Chef' colleague, Tom Colicchio wants to sell you the classy side of Diet Coke. We're sold.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Natalie Portman: Star Wars Made Everyone Think I Was a "Horrible" Actress
- Cameron Diaz is Engaged to Benji Madden!
- Avicii Splits From Live-In Girlfriend Raquel Bettencourt: Get the Breakup Details
- Stars lose tons of Instagram followers in 'spammy' account purge
- Jay-Z shuts down NYC park for private party
- Stephen Colbert signs off 'Colbert Report'
- The Colbert Report Ends With A Fight With Death, A Huge Celeb Sing-Along & Abraham Lincoln the Unicorn
- George Clooney on Sony Pulling The Interview: Kim Jong Un, ''of all F--king People,'' Is Telling Us What We Can Watch
- Who's Pressuring Tiffani Thiessen to Get Pregnant Again?! White Collar Star Talks Planning for Baby No. 2