Feast on the Best Celebrity Food Commercials
-- First up, a very 1980s Jason Alexander ('Seinfeld,' not Britney) brings you the McDLT, McDonalds' answer to the question no one ever asked.
-- Let's continue our walk down memory lane with this gem of a pint-sized Sarah Michelle Gellar for Burger King. One thing's for sure, Jason Alexander clearly had an effect on her.
-- Ronald Regan's iconic "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" speech was clearly meant to open the door for the personal pan pizza.
-- Bill Cosby. Pudding Pops. 'Nuff said.
-- Oh no, will Brad Pitt still get the girl now that his can of Pringles is empty? Push play to find out.
-- Let's fast forward in time a little bit. It is a new century, and Meatloaf is singing to a slab of steak. We couldn't make this stuff up if we tried.
-- We've wanted Megan Mullally to return to television ever since 'Will and Grace' went off the air, but this isn't exactly what we had in mind. Sure, butter (but not butter, as the case may be) needs a face, but what was wrong with Fabio?
-- We're not entirely sure what Mr. T is even talking about here, but we like it. (And would like a Snickers.)
-- 'Top Chef' host Padma Lakshmi puts the sex appeal in Carl's Jr.'s Six Dollar Burger with a mouth watering commercial you won't soon resist.
-- Not to be outdone by his 'Top Chef' colleague, Tom Colicchio wants to sell you the classy side of Diet Coke. We're sold.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Aron Ralston, Man Who Inspired 127 Hours, Arrested on Suspicion of Domestic Violence: See His Mugshot
- Katy Perry Russell Brand Divorce Felt "Too Intense" at First, I Just Drank, Ate Cheetos
- Gwyneth Paltrow Attends Jennifer Aniston's Holiday Party: Brad Pitt's Exes Unite, Picture
- OUTRAGE! Tila Tequila Hit With Backlash After Claiming Paul Walker’s Death Was ‘Ritualistic’ Murder
- Battered Barron Hilton Returns To Los Angeles To Meet With Plastic Surgeons
- Garth Brooks spills the beans, announces upcoming world tour
- Sarah Palin's 'Amazing America' to air on Sportsman Channel next year
- Disney Diva! Selena Gomez drops F-bomb and storms off stage at Jingle Ball
- The Downton Abbey Christmas Special Trailer is Here—and It's Filled With Season 4 Spoilers!
- Britney Spears Loves Pregnancy Sex, Defends Kim Kardashian and Admits She's Had Lip Injections
- Katy Perry Covers Marie Claire, Reveals "the Best Thing" She Got From Marriage to Russell Brand