Feast on the Best Celebrity Food Commercials
-- First up, a very 1980s Jason Alexander ('Seinfeld,' not Britney) brings you the McDLT, McDonalds' answer to the question no one ever asked.
-- Let's continue our walk down memory lane with this gem of a pint-sized Sarah Michelle Gellar for Burger King. One thing's for sure, Jason Alexander clearly had an effect on her.
-- Ronald Regan's iconic "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" speech was clearly meant to open the door for the personal pan pizza.
-- Bill Cosby. Pudding Pops. 'Nuff said.
-- Oh no, will Brad Pitt still get the girl now that his can of Pringles is empty? Push play to find out.
-- Let's fast forward in time a little bit. It is a new century, and Meatloaf is singing to a slab of steak. We couldn't make this stuff up if we tried.
-- We've wanted Megan Mullally to return to television ever since 'Will and Grace' went off the air, but this isn't exactly what we had in mind. Sure, butter (but not butter, as the case may be) needs a face, but what was wrong with Fabio?
-- We're not entirely sure what Mr. T is even talking about here, but we like it. (And would like a Snickers.)
-- 'Top Chef' host Padma Lakshmi puts the sex appeal in Carl's Jr.'s Six Dollar Burger with a mouth watering commercial you won't soon resist.
-- Not to be outdone by his 'Top Chef' colleague, Tom Colicchio wants to sell you the classy side of Diet Coke. We're sold.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Scott Disick Turns His Attitude Around, Makes Kourtney Happy in KUWTK Clip: Watch!
- Katie Holmes Explains Why a Dawson's Creek Reunion Is Unlikely
- Jennifer Aniston Shares Epic '90s Photo With Her Natural Hair, Makes Us Miss Friends Even More
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Why Going Off-Book Is Game of Thrones' Best Twist Yet
- Kobe Bryant Hasn't Changed His Mind: 2015-2016 NBA Season Will Probably Be His Last, Says Lakers GM Mitch Kupchak
- Hot Math Teacher Pierto Boselli and His Insane Abs Pose in Tiny Speedo and It's So Sexy We Can't Breath