Helen Mirren 'Disgusted' by Her Drunken Tattoo
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 8th 2010 06:49AM
Helen Mirren's tattoo -- a tiny symbol on her left thumb. Last month, Mirren told Good Morning America (via PEOPLE) that it happened a "very, very long time ago" when she was "very, very drunk." The 64-year-old actress explained that the symbol was inked by an Indian artist while she was on the road in Minnesota touring with a play. "I decided to get a tattoo because it was the most shocking thing I could think of doing... Now I'm utterly disgusted and shocked because it's become completely mainstream, which is unacceptable to me," she said.
MORE ABOUT Helen Mirren
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Helen Mirren Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- McDonald's Launches Big Mag Fashion Collection, Because Who Doesn't Love Burgers?
- Billy Zane Jokes About Zayn Malik One Direction Tweets: "It's Z-A-N-E, Not Z-A-Y-N!"
- Kylie Jenner Reveals Her Must-Have Drugstore Product, Plus the Beauty Tips That Changed Her Life
- MSNBC apologizes for guest's inflammatory comment on country music
- Cate Blanchett loses patience with reporter
- Hope Solo: Dealing with a lot of my issues
- Nick Jonas Totally Gets Zayn Malik's Decision to Leave One Direction: It Was ''Time to Close a Chapter''
- What Does Juan Pablo Di Pace Think of His New "Hot Jesus" Title? Watch and Find Out!
- Is This What Blake Lively's Daughter James Looks Like?! Check Out This Epic Baby Picture