Helen Mirren 'Disgusted' by Her Drunken Tattoo
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 8th 2010 06:49AM
Helen Mirren's tattoo -- a tiny symbol on her left thumb. Last month, Mirren told Good Morning America (via PEOPLE) that it happened a "very, very long time ago" when she was "very, very drunk." The 64-year-old actress explained that the symbol was inked by an Indian artist while she was on the road in Minnesota touring with a play. "I decided to get a tattoo because it was the most shocking thing I could think of doing... Now I'm utterly disgusted and shocked because it's become completely mainstream, which is unacceptable to me," she said.
MORE ABOUT Helen Mirren
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Helen Mirren Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gwen Stefani Joins The Voice as a Judge! Singer Will Replace Pregnant Christina Aguilera
- Kate Mara Wore Nipple Pasties With Kevin Spacey's Face on Them for Sex Scene Prank
- Kendra Wilkinson Shows Off Baby Bump in Bikini, Duchess Kate and Prince William Fight Back Tears: Top 5 Stories
- The Gloves Are Off! ‘RHOBH’ Star Brandi Glanville ‘At War With’ Vivica Fox On ‘Celebrity Apprentice’
- Vogue sued for Kim Kardashian/Kanye West photo shoot video
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Prince and Warner Music make up after epic legal battle