Lindsay Lohan Leaves Ungaro After One Collection
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 8th 2010 03:12PM
According to Reuters, Lohan and Ungaro designer Estrella Archs have parted ways after only a year together. Lohan's line with Archs was slammed by critics, who were less than thrilled by the mini-dresses and pasties that hit the runway during Fashion Week 2009.
Despite the criticism, some industry insiders came to the defense of the collection. Bloomingdales' fashion director Stephanie Solomon said of the line, "I loved the little short silk dresses that Lindsay and Estrella designed, there were great colors, it was fun, short, sexy."
Archs returned to the runway, sans Lohan, in 2010 with a new line that's won favor in the fashion community. Of her work with Lohan, she says, "You have ups and downs and you learn a lot, more from the downs than from the ups... I've been doing this for a long time, with different people and different houses, and I think this is the best medicine."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Break Time: Is Sofia Vergara losing her curves?
- Kim Kardashian criticized for donating just 10 percent of ?charity auction' to typhoon victims
- Gym, Tan, Pokey? ?Jersey Shore' star's grand jury ?Situation'
- How Nelson Mandela Affected South Africa's Film Industry
- Nelson Mandela's Death: World Leaders, Media React
- 'X Factor' Recap: Two Dreams Crushed During Double Elimination
- Remembering Madiba: Paul Simon, Bill Clinton, P. Diddy, more share thoughts on Nelson Mandela
- Morgan Freeman on Nelson Mandela, plus a tribute to Madiba with the actors who've played him ? VIDEO
- ?Sound of Music': We live blogged it!
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95: Idris Elba, Morgan Freeman Pay Tribute to the South African Icon
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse': Bryan Singer Announces 2016 Follow-Up to 'Days of Future Past'
- 'A Christmas Story' Pole Scene Hilariously Re-Created on NYC Subway (VIDEO)