Lindsay Lohan Leaves Ungaro After One Collection
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 8th 2010 03:12PM
According to Reuters, Lohan and Ungaro designer Estrella Archs have parted ways after only a year together. Lohan's line with Archs was slammed by critics, who were less than thrilled by the mini-dresses and pasties that hit the runway during Fashion Week 2009.
Despite the criticism, some industry insiders came to the defense of the collection. Bloomingdales' fashion director Stephanie Solomon said of the line, "I loved the little short silk dresses that Lindsay and Estrella designed, there were great colors, it was fun, short, sexy."
Archs returned to the runway, sans Lohan, in 2010 with a new line that's won favor in the fashion community. Of her work with Lohan, she says, "You have ups and downs and you learn a lot, more from the downs than from the ups... I've been doing this for a long time, with different people and different houses, and I think this is the best medicine."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 2014: The year tech turned on Hollywood
- Justin Timberlake joins idol Garth Brooks onstage
- Actress Billie Whitelaw dead at 82
- Major Sporting Finals Top Canadian TV Rankings in 2014
- Emily Blunt: "A Stutter Can Be Like a Straitjacket"
- Box Office: 8 International Hits That Challenged the Studio Tentpoles
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Watch: Dr. Evil Returns on 'Saturday Night Live' (VIDEO)
- Amy Adams on 'Big Eyes,' 'Batman v Superman,' and an 'Enchanted' Sequel (EXCLUSIVE)
- Box Office: 'The Hobbit' Goes Out With a 5-Day $90M Bang