Lindsay Lohan Leaves Ungaro After One Collection
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 8th 2010 03:12PM
According to Reuters, Lohan and Ungaro designer Estrella Archs have parted ways after only a year together. Lohan's line with Archs was slammed by critics, who were less than thrilled by the mini-dresses and pasties that hit the runway during Fashion Week 2009.
Despite the criticism, some industry insiders came to the defense of the collection. Bloomingdales' fashion director Stephanie Solomon said of the line, "I loved the little short silk dresses that Lindsay and Estrella designed, there were great colors, it was fun, short, sexy."
Archs returned to the runway, sans Lohan, in 2010 with a new line that's won favor in the fashion community. Of her work with Lohan, she says, "You have ups and downs and you learn a lot, more from the downs than from the ups... I've been doing this for a long time, with different people and different houses, and I think this is the best medicine."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Duggar sister, husband leave for long-term mission trip
- FOX411's star snaps of the day
- Stars believe what?
- 'True Detective' Episode 3: Let's Talk About That Movie Director
- Balenciaga's Future Might Not Include Alexander Wang
- DC Brings Back Classic Characters, Creators for 2016 Comic Book Launches
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- Here Are 8 Badass New 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2' Posters
- 'Inferno' Wraps: See Tom Hanks, Dan Brown and Cast in Amazing Set Photos
- Netflix Disowns Perfect New 'A Series of Unfortunate Events' Teaser