Lindsay Lohan Leaves Ungaro After One Collection
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 8th 2010 03:12PM
According to Reuters, Lohan and Ungaro designer Estrella Archs have parted ways after only a year together. Lohan's line with Archs was slammed by critics, who were less than thrilled by the mini-dresses and pasties that hit the runway during Fashion Week 2009.
Despite the criticism, some industry insiders came to the defense of the collection. Bloomingdales' fashion director Stephanie Solomon said of the line, "I loved the little short silk dresses that Lindsay and Estrella designed, there were great colors, it was fun, short, sexy."
Archs returned to the runway, sans Lohan, in 2010 with a new line that's won favor in the fashion community. Of her work with Lohan, she says, "You have ups and downs and you learn a lot, more from the downs than from the ups... I've been doing this for a long time, with different people and different houses, and I think this is the best medicine."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Sons of Guns' canceled after star Will Hayden arrested for allegedly repeatedly raping minor
- Farrah Abraham: MTV made a big mistake by firing me from 'Teen Mom' reunion
- Jennifer Aniston: I don't need to have kids
- Amazon's 'Transparent' Gets Premiere Date
- DJ Nash, David Janollari Developing Romantic Comedy for NBC (Exclusive)
- NBC, Claudia Lonow Developing Family Comedy 'Assisted Loving'
- 'True Blood's Pam Lives On in 'Once Upon a Time'
- Homer Simpson Chills Out in This ALS Ice Bucket Challenge (VIDEO)
- 7 Unanswered Questions From 'Pretty Little Liars' Season Finale