Lindsay Lohan Leaves Ungaro After One Collection
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 8th 2010 03:12PM
According to Reuters, Lohan and Ungaro designer Estrella Archs have parted ways after only a year together. Lohan's line with Archs was slammed by critics, who were less than thrilled by the mini-dresses and pasties that hit the runway during Fashion Week 2009.
Despite the criticism, some industry insiders came to the defense of the collection. Bloomingdales' fashion director Stephanie Solomon said of the line, "I loved the little short silk dresses that Lindsay and Estrella designed, there were great colors, it was fun, short, sexy."
Archs returned to the runway, sans Lohan, in 2010 with a new line that's won favor in the fashion community. Of her work with Lohan, she says, "You have ups and downs and you learn a lot, more from the downs than from the ups... I've been doing this for a long time, with different people and different houses, and I think this is the best medicine."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Real Housewives' star Brandi Glanville reportedly dating 23-year-old
- Nicki Minaj doesn't understand the fuss over 'Anaconda' video
- Country music group Little Big Town put in top-notch effort on new album
- 'Fraggle Rock' Actor Gerard Parkes Dead at 90
- 'Key & Peele' Stars Set Up First Movie Together For New Line Cinema
- Eight Films Make Cut for Best Short Documentary Oscar
- Let's revisit Larry King's 2 a.m. Twitter rampage
- Are we all numb to the atrocities of ?Walking Dead'?
- The lyrics of ?It's the Hard-Knock Life,' according to this ridiculous ?Annie' emoji video
- What's Worth Watching This Week: 'Snowpiercer,' 'Life After Beth,' 'Pee-wee's Playhouse'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Will Have More Visual Effects Than Any Other Marvel Movie
- Florida Mom Petitions Toys 'R' Us to Remove 'Breaking Bad' Figures From Stores