Lindsay Lohan Leaves Ungaro After One Collection
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 8th 2010 03:12PM
According to Reuters, Lohan and Ungaro designer Estrella Archs have parted ways after only a year together. Lohan's line with Archs was slammed by critics, who were less than thrilled by the mini-dresses and pasties that hit the runway during Fashion Week 2009.
Despite the criticism, some industry insiders came to the defense of the collection. Bloomingdales' fashion director Stephanie Solomon said of the line, "I loved the little short silk dresses that Lindsay and Estrella designed, there were great colors, it was fun, short, sexy."
Archs returned to the runway, sans Lohan, in 2010 with a new line that's won favor in the fashion community. Of her work with Lohan, she says, "You have ups and downs and you learn a lot, more from the downs than from the ups... I've been doing this for a long time, with different people and different houses, and I think this is the best medicine."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Dee Snider using puppets to put his spin on Shakespeare in Broadway show
- TV Ratings: 'Big Brother' Wins Steady Thursday
- M. Night Shyamalan Talks Shift to TV With Fox Mini 'Wayward Pines'
- Comic-Con: See Tricia Helfer and Zachary Levi as 'Princess Bride's' Buttercup and Westley
- Adam West explains Batman's little-known connection to Josh Brolin
- Morgan Freeman inhales helium and chats with Jimmy Fallon
- ?What Does David Letterman's Retirement Mean for the Future of Late Night TV?
- 13 Stars Who Got Their Starts On MTV (PHOTOS)
- Dwayne Johnson Facts: 29 Things You (Probably) Don't Know About The Rock