Will.i.Am Does Massive Amounts of Good for Charity
By Simona Rabinovitch Posted Mar 8th 2010 11:02AM
EXCLUSIVE: Will.i.am of Grammy-winning pop group Black Eyed Peas was in New York last week to launch a global health fundraising campaign aimed at travelers called MASSIVEGOOD. PopEater was one of the few outlets to snag some coveted time with the hip-hop savant, as he explained why charity is so near and dear to his heart, and how your vacation can help out the needy. Check It Out:
In the party apartment's on-site recording studio, will.i.am recorded a song in support of the initiative that will be released online to spread the word. Also involved is DJ/ producer David Guetta, who's worked with Madonna and Lady Gaga, and Spike Lee, who made a minute-long film called 'Masterpieces' that features Mary J. Blige and stars Samuel L. Jackson, Susan Sarandon, writer Paul Auster and physicist Brian Greene. Watch It Below:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Novak takes on Oscar night 'bullies'
- Glen Campbell moved to Alzheimer's facility, report says
- Miley Cyrus postpones more concerts as she remains hospitalized
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Extra Scoop: Kate Mara Says She's ?Definitely Ambitious'
- Paul Wesley Pulls Double Duty on ?Vampire Diaries'
- What Wu-Tang Clan Wants You to Know About Rapper Who Cut Off Private Part
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Dating Laura Prepon, Rosie O'Donnell Loses 50 Pounds: Top 5 Thursday Stories
- Scandal's Joe Morton Says Fans Have Prayer Groups For Character Rowan Pope, Teases His Fate and Kerry Washington's Pregnancy
- Puff Daddy Named Hip-Hop's Wealthiest Artist by Forbes With Whopping $700 Million