Barbara Walters Regrets Ricky Martin Interview
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 9th 2010 07:05AM
The Toronto Star. "A lot of people say that destroyed his career, and when I think back on it now, I feel it was an inappropriate question."
During the 2000 interview, Walters tells him, "You know, you could stop these rumors. You could say, as many artists have, 'Yes I am gay,' or you could say, 'No I'm not,' or you could leave it, as you are, ambiguous. I don't want to put you on the spot, but it's in your power to do it."
The 'Livin' La Vida Loca' star is a single dad to twin sons and does not comment publicly on his sexuality.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Robert Herjavec and Kym Johnson heat things up off 'DWTS' set
- It was a dangerous week on ?Dancing with the Stars'
- Charlotte McKinney done on ?Dancing with the Stars;' Suzanne Somers offers advice
- Sneak Peek: Second Duggar Daughter Prepares to Say ?I Do'
- Get Inspired by the Style of 'Scandal'
- Bethenny Frankel Shows Off ?Skinny Girl' Beach Body with Mystery Man in Miami
- Kim and Kyle Richards Get In Nastiest Fight Ever and More Inside Details From the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Reunion Special
- Trevor Noah, New Daily Show Host, Faces Backlash Over Controversial Tweets: Details
- Katie Holmes Stuns in a Sexy Cutout Dress on the Red Carpet: See the Photos!