Barbara Walters Regrets Ricky Martin Interview
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 9th 2010 07:05AM
The Toronto Star. "A lot of people say that destroyed his career, and when I think back on it now, I feel it was an inappropriate question."
During the 2000 interview, Walters tells him, "You know, you could stop these rumors. You could say, as many artists have, 'Yes I am gay,' or you could say, 'No I'm not,' or you could leave it, as you are, ambiguous. I don't want to put you on the spot, but it's in your power to do it."
The 'Livin' La Vida Loca' star is a single dad to twin sons and does not comment publicly on his sexuality.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Break Time: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' inspires racy lingerie line
- Candace Cameron Bure: 'I'm not going to get naked, and I'm not going to have sex scenes'
- Best and worst celebrity beach bodies (okay mostly best)
- Paris Hilton's Brother Threatens to Sue Lindsay Lohan for Beating
- Kelly Clarkson Responds to Rumors Her Husband Is Cheating
- Maria Menounos Hangs with Miley, Seacrest, and Enrique Iglesias at the 2013 Jingle Ball
- Kirsten Dunst Goes Without Makeup on Shopping Trip With Her Mom: Picture
- Jennifer Aniston Looks Stylish, Goes to Spa Before Hosting Holiday Party: Picture
- Paris Hilton's Brother Barron Hilton Reportedly Beat Up By Lindsay Lohan's Friend: Everything You Need to Know