Barbara Walters Regrets Ricky Martin Interview
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 9th 2010 07:05AM
The Toronto Star. "A lot of people say that destroyed his career, and when I think back on it now, I feel it was an inappropriate question."
During the 2000 interview, Walters tells him, "You know, you could stop these rumors. You could say, as many artists have, 'Yes I am gay,' or you could say, 'No I'm not,' or you could leave it, as you are, ambiguous. I don't want to put you on the spot, but it's in your power to do it."
The 'Livin' La Vida Loca' star is a single dad to twin sons and does not comment publicly on his sexuality.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Anna Nicole Smith's daughter Dannielynn Birkhead at Kentucky Derby
- Americana Music Triangle creates road map for southern US music genres
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Kim Kardashian Calls Out Brother Rob's ?Bizarre' Behavior, Reveals He ?Won't Leave the House'
- Jessa Duggar Reveals Her Must-Have Pregnancy Craving!
- Kate Middleton and Prince William Name the Royal Baby!