Barbara Walters Regrets Ricky Martin Interview
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 9th 2010 07:05AM
The Toronto Star. "A lot of people say that destroyed his career, and when I think back on it now, I feel it was an inappropriate question."
During the 2000 interview, Walters tells him, "You know, you could stop these rumors. You could say, as many artists have, 'Yes I am gay,' or you could say, 'No I'm not,' or you could leave it, as you are, ambiguous. I don't want to put you on the spot, but it's in your power to do it."
The 'Livin' La Vida Loca' star is a single dad to twin sons and does not comment publicly on his sexuality.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- BET, Bounce TV pull 'Cosby Show' reruns from air
- Paula Deen blasted for brownface Twitter picture
- LAPD investigating Bill Cosby's alleged sexual abuse of young model
- What Really Pushed Kourtney and Scott to the Breaking Point?
- Duggars Bid Bon Voyage to Jill and Derick… Wherever They're Going
- Does Baby James Look Like Ryan Reynolds or Blake Lively?
- Amanda Peterson's Mom Remembers Her After Death: "She Was a Precious Person"
- U.S. Women's Soccer Team Win Was Most-Watched Soccer Game in U.S. History — Plus, More Records They Broke!
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn Lowry: My Husband, Javi Marroquin, and I Talked Divorce During Rough Patch