Barbara Walters Regrets Ricky Martin Interview
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 9th 2010 07:05AM
The Toronto Star. "A lot of people say that destroyed his career, and when I think back on it now, I feel it was an inappropriate question."
During the 2000 interview, Walters tells him, "You know, you could stop these rumors. You could say, as many artists have, 'Yes I am gay,' or you could say, 'No I'm not,' or you could leave it, as you are, ambiguous. I don't want to put you on the spot, but it's in your power to do it."
The 'Livin' La Vida Loca' star is a single dad to twin sons and does not comment publicly on his sexuality.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- One Direction fans attack Lorde's boyfriend with racist tweets
- Kim Kardashian defends giving 10 percent of eBay auction proceeds to charity, says its plenty
- Snubbed! Golden Globes leave Winfrey, Hanks, Scorcese out in the cold
- The Golden Globe Comedy and Musical nominees: Where laughter goes to die
- Lea Michele opens up about Cory Monteith to Ellen DeGeneres
- Golden Globe nominations: Reactions from Matthew McConaughey, Kerry Washington & more
- Breakup Alert! Madonna Is Single Again
- Lea Michele Reveals She's Still ?Trying' to Figure Things Out After Losing Cory Monteith
- Golden Globe Nominations 2014: '12 Years,' ?American Hustle' Top the List