New Film From Ron Howard Starring ... Heidi Montag?
By Dino Sossi Posted Mar 9th 2010 05:20PM
Funny or Die collaborated to create the laugher on a seriously unfunny topic: urging Congress to enact financial reform. Seriously.
Watch and Live:
Watch and Live:
"I was honored to work with the amazing Ron Howard," Montag told PEOPLE. "He was even more incredible than I could have imagined – kind, generous and made me feel so comfortable -- he made me feel confident in my talent."
The video is part of a series started by a group called Americans for Financial Reform. They are urging, among other things, large-scale call-in days to push Congress toward forming a strong and independent Consumer Financial Protection Agency.
The video features a dress designed by Montag, as well as a cameo by her husband, 'Hills' co-star Spencer Pratt. The video was shot in a private home on February 26 in Los Angeles.
"I am so excited about my acting future," crowed Montag. "I can't wait for my next role to be as an action star! This is just the beginning of a whole new world for me."
Recently, Funny or Die released an all-star Presidential Reunion video, which PopEater didn't love.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- WWE Hall of Famer Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka Battling Stomach Cancer
- Gisele Bundchen Wishes Tom Brady Happy Birthday With Sweet Family Photo
- Doug Funnie (Yes, That Doug Funnie) Sings "Trap Queen" in Perfect Remix: Watch the Clip Now!
- Bobbi Kristina Brown to be buried next to mom Whitney Houston
- Wife: Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka diagnosed with stomach cancer
- Bella Hadid and mom Yolanda Foster prove apple doesn't fall far from the tree
- 9 Reasons Why Robert De Niro Is the Cutest (& Weirdest) Intern Ever
- Beatrice Borromeo's Second (And Third!) Armani Wedding Dresses Are Even Better Than Her First—See the Pics!
- Eminem Says He "Replaced Addiction With Exercise" After Ballooning to 230 Lbs., Ran 17 Miles a Day to Get Fit!