New Film From Ron Howard Starring ... Heidi Montag?
By Dino Sossi Posted Mar 9th 2010 05:20PM
Funny or Die collaborated to create the laugher on a seriously unfunny topic: urging Congress to enact financial reform. Seriously.
Watch and Live:
Watch and Live:
"I was honored to work with the amazing Ron Howard," Montag told PEOPLE. "He was even more incredible than I could have imagined – kind, generous and made me feel so comfortable -- he made me feel confident in my talent."
The video is part of a series started by a group called Americans for Financial Reform. They are urging, among other things, large-scale call-in days to push Congress toward forming a strong and independent Consumer Financial Protection Agency.
The video features a dress designed by Montag, as well as a cameo by her husband, 'Hills' co-star Spencer Pratt. The video was shot in a private home on February 26 in Los Angeles.
"I am so excited about my acting future," crowed Montag. "I can't wait for my next role to be as an action star! This is just the beginning of a whole new world for me."
Recently, Funny or Die released an all-star Presidential Reunion video, which PopEater didn't love.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jimmy Fallon and His Wax Figures Are the Creepiest Boy Band Ever: Watch Them Sing "Barbara Ann"!
- Jeremy Piven: Mike Tyson Says I Look Like "Captain of Jewish Debate Team"
- Ashlee Simpson Looks Like a Pregnant Boho Goddess in Evan Ross' New Instagram Pic
- Christina Hendricks ditches skirt halfway through red carpet
- January Jones' confidence 'disappeared' when she became 'pretty'
- Miranda Lambert turns double amputee's dream into reality
- Kate Middleton Looks Pretty in Pink for Her Final Public Appearance Before Giving Birth to Royal Baby No. 2!
- Zayn Malik Breaks His Silence After Quitting One Direction: "I've Never Felt More in Control in My Life"
- Why Katy Perry Is Keeping Her Hair Black: She's in Mourning