New Film From Ron Howard Starring ... Heidi Montag?
By Dino Sossi Posted Mar 9th 2010 05:20PM
Funny or Die collaborated to create the laugher on a seriously unfunny topic: urging Congress to enact financial reform. Seriously.
Watch and Live:
Watch and Live:
"I was honored to work with the amazing Ron Howard," Montag told PEOPLE. "He was even more incredible than I could have imagined – kind, generous and made me feel so comfortable -- he made me feel confident in my talent."
The video is part of a series started by a group called Americans for Financial Reform. They are urging, among other things, large-scale call-in days to push Congress toward forming a strong and independent Consumer Financial Protection Agency.
The video features a dress designed by Montag, as well as a cameo by her husband, 'Hills' co-star Spencer Pratt. The video was shot in a private home on February 26 in Los Angeles.
"I am so excited about my acting future," crowed Montag. "I can't wait for my next role to be as an action star! This is just the beginning of a whole new world for me."
Recently, Funny or Die released an all-star Presidential Reunion video, which PopEater didn't love.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Eric Hill Death: Bachelorette Producers, Chris Harrison Speak Out on Contestant's Tragic Passing
- Kaley Cuoco Actually Chops Off Hair For Reals This Time: Photo
- The Other Woman Cast Is a Modern-Day 90s Girl Group: Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann, Kate Upton Coordinate Outfits
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- 'Bachelorette' contestant dies after parachute accident
- 'Duck Dynasty' star Lisa Robertson reveals more family sex abuse
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Chris Hemsworth's Wife Elsa Pataky Talks Post-Baby Ab Workout, Shares Fave Green Juice Recipe
- Bachelorette's Eric Hill: 5 Things to Know About the Late Reality Star
- This Sorority Girl Wrote the Most Explicit Email We've Ever Read (We Can't Even Print the Whole Thing!)