This Guy Really, Really Likes Sandra Bullock
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 9th 2010 08:06AM
And while we're a little bit suspicious of the fact that the YouTube channel it's on belongs to what sounds like a film company, it's still a giddy celebration that we thought was worth sharing ... both for the good spirit and because it teeters on that funny/creepy/weird border. "I'm so happy she won. That would have been really awkward," he says at the end of the video. Don't worry, dude... it's already pretty awkward.
Sandra Bullock Snapshots
U.S. WEEKLIES OUT Actress Sandra Bullock arrives at the 82nd Annual Academy Awards at the Kodak Theatre on March 7, 2010 in Hollywood, California. 82nd Annual Academy Awards - People Magazine Arrivals Kodak Theatre Hollywood, CA United States March 7, 2010 Photo by Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com To license this image (17186680), contact WireImage.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cannes: Worldview Options Andrew Dominik's Marilyn Monroe Pic 'Blond'
- Cannes: Beta Set to Sell Out on Award Winners 'Child's Pose,' 'Oh Boy'
- Cannes: Magnolia Picks Up Tony Jaa's 'The Protector 2' for U.S.
- This Week On Stage: Sigourney and Co. extend, Billy Crystal Back to Broadway
- ?Star Trek Into Darkness': Let's talk about that ending (and Benedict Cumberbatch)
- EW.com's 4th Annual Season Finale Awards: Nominations wanted!
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- Beyonce Pregnant Again? Sources Confirm 'Epic' Star Is Carrying Baby No. 2
- 'Hangover 3' Red Band Trailer: Take a Walk Down a NSFW Memory Lane (VIDEO)
- Why 'Man of Steel' Didn't Use 'Superman' in the Title