This Guy Really, Really Likes Sandra Bullock
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 9th 2010 08:06AM
And while we're a little bit suspicious of the fact that the YouTube channel it's on belongs to what sounds like a film company, it's still a giddy celebration that we thought was worth sharing ... both for the good spirit and because it teeters on that funny/creepy/weird border. "I'm so happy she won. That would have been really awkward," he says at the end of the video. Don't worry, dude... it's already pretty awkward.
Sandra Bullock Snapshots
U.S. WEEKLIES OUT Actress Sandra Bullock arrives at the 82nd Annual Academy Awards at the Kodak Theatre on March 7, 2010 in Hollywood, California. 82nd Annual Academy Awards - People Magazine Arrivals Kodak Theatre Hollywood, CA United States March 7, 2010 Photo by Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com To license this image (17186680), contact WireImage.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Man charged in biting attack at Chicago's Lollapalooza music festival that wounded 2 men
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Michelle Duggar on how she and husband Jim Bob keep the flame alive
- HBO exec defends violence, sex scenes in 'Game of Thrones'
- You, Too, Can Party Like a Fashion Editor ? But It'll Cost You
- Liberty Ross Designs Limited-Edition Line for Genetic Denim
- Deborah Lippmann Thinks We'll See These 5 Nail Trends During Awards Season
- Watch the first 5 minutes of Lifetime's ?Unauthorized Saved by the Bell' movie
- More adult women play video games than teen boys ? will the industry act accordingly?
- Watch Joe Manganiello and the men of ?La Bare' play Never Have I Ever
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: Ranking All the Reasons to Kill
- The 7 Greatest HBO Shows of All Time (PHOTOS)
- Stop What You're Doing and Watch Bob Barker Punch An Animal Hater