This Guy Really, Really Likes Sandra Bullock
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 9th 2010 08:06AM
And while we're a little bit suspicious of the fact that the YouTube channel it's on belongs to what sounds like a film company, it's still a giddy celebration that we thought was worth sharing ... both for the good spirit and because it teeters on that funny/creepy/weird border. "I'm so happy she won. That would have been really awkward," he says at the end of the video. Don't worry, dude... it's already pretty awkward.
Sandra Bullock Snapshots
U.S. WEEKLIES OUT Actress Sandra Bullock arrives at the 82nd Annual Academy Awards at the Kodak Theatre on March 7, 2010 in Hollywood, California. 82nd Annual Academy Awards - People Magazine Arrivals Kodak Theatre Hollywood, CA United States March 7, 2010 Photo by Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com To license this image (17186680), contact WireImage.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kris Jenner on Bruce's changing appearance: 'I don't know what he's going through'
- Gene Simmons: Young women should marry older men
- Country singer Martina McBride pursues cooking passion
- Fox Rooting for Giants-Royals World Series to Last Seven Games
- Hannibal Buress Calls Bill Cosby a "Rapist"
- Tokyo Content Market Opens With Record Attendance
- Broadway box office: Michael C. Hall's ?Hedwig' scores, but Carol Burnett can't boost ?Love Letters'
- Hannibal Buress calls Bill Cosby a ?rapist' in stand-up set
- Let's revisit Larry King's 2 a.m. Twitter rampage
- Best of Late Night TV: Ice Cube Talks N.W.A. Movie, Alan Cumming Recalls Shia's 'Cabaret' Arrest (VIDEO)
- What's Worth Watching This Week: 'Snowpiercer,' 'Life After Beth,' 'Pee-wee's Playhouse'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Will Have More Visual Effects Than Any Other Marvel Movie