Simon Cowell Kisses Fiancee on 'Jay Leno'
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 9th 2010 06:30AM
Jay Leno' on Monday when the host dissected reports of Cowell's engagement to 'Idol' makeup artist Mezhgan Hussainy. "Are rumors you're engaged true?" Leno asked. Cowell responded, "Are they true? Well, I do have somebody in my life now, Jay, yes. And I kinda made a decision this year to make somebody happy." Later, Leno spotted Hussainy in the audience and invited her to come on stage. The two held hands as Cowell gave her a kiss. Watch:
Leno also asked about the huge ring Hussainy has been sporting on her left hand. "I thought she broke her arm," Leno joked. Cowell responded, "It's quite a big one, yes."
When Leno called Cowell out for turning red, Cowell confessed, "I am blushing."
Leno asked, "Where did you, or may have, gotten engaged?"
Cowell said, "I find this very uncomfortable. I was asleep, I think. No, look, I bought her the ring in London."
Cowell suggested Leno could be a flower girl and added that he would want a wedding "in the next 10 years."
But when asked about children, Cowell said, "I'm kind of torn because I'm a bit too old to have kids, but then again I think it would be important to have a lot of me's around in the future."
More >> Meet The Future Mrs. Simon Cowell
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Madeleine Albright Hilariously Burns Conan O'Brien on Twitter: "Never Get Into a Word War With a Diplomat"
- Dean McDermott: "I'm Not the First Person to Ever Cheat on His Wife"
- Kerry Washington Reveals Her Beauty Secrets?And the One Thing She Doesn't Want Her Husband to See
- Sienna Miller Presenting Special Remarks At The International Medical Corps Annual Awards Celebration
- Mama June Says TLC Cancelled ?Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' After ?Untrue' Report She's Involved With Sex Predator
- Mama June Denies Reports She's Dating Pedophile Ex Mark McDaniel, Points Fans To Radar's Coverage
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled amid sex offender scandal
- ?King David' movie in the works at Warner Bros.
- Sienna Miller narrowly avoided ISIS bombing while on humanitarian mission