Simon Cowell Kisses Fiancee on 'Jay Leno'
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 9th 2010 06:30AM
Jay Leno' on Monday when the host dissected reports of Cowell's engagement to 'Idol' makeup artist Mezhgan Hussainy. "Are rumors you're engaged true?" Leno asked. Cowell responded, "Are they true? Well, I do have somebody in my life now, Jay, yes. And I kinda made a decision this year to make somebody happy." Later, Leno spotted Hussainy in the audience and invited her to come on stage. The two held hands as Cowell gave her a kiss. Watch:
Leno also asked about the huge ring Hussainy has been sporting on her left hand. "I thought she broke her arm," Leno joked. Cowell responded, "It's quite a big one, yes."
When Leno called Cowell out for turning red, Cowell confessed, "I am blushing."
Leno asked, "Where did you, or may have, gotten engaged?"
Cowell said, "I find this very uncomfortable. I was asleep, I think. No, look, I bought her the ring in London."
Cowell suggested Leno could be a flower girl and added that he would want a wedding "in the next 10 years."
But when asked about children, Cowell said, "I'm kind of torn because I'm a bit too old to have kids, but then again I think it would be important to have a lot of me's around in the future."
More >> Meet The Future Mrs. Simon Cowell
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Arie Luyendyk Jr. Declares His Desire To Be the Next Bachelor
- Jessica Alba Smolders in Bikini on Maxim Cover: "I'm Not Apologizing For Myself"
- Justin Bieber Posts Picture of Crying Orlando Bloom Amid News of Ibiza Incident -- See the Photo!
- Teen Mom 2' Crisis: Friends Fear ‘Stressed Out’ Reality Star Leah Messer May Have Been Popping Prescription Painkillers ?For A Long Time’
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Ireland Baldwin channels Kim Basinger in '9 1/2 Weeks'
- Tom Hiddleston Writes Thank You Letter to Joss Whedon for Loki's Role in The Avengers
- Penélope Cruz Clarifies Israeli-Palestinian Conflict Open Letter, Chrissy Teigen and Gal Gadot Also Weigh In
- Get Ready to Fall in Love With This Sexy Professional Bo Staffer (Yep, You Read That Right)