Jessica Simpson Still Loves Tony Romo's 'Cute Butt'
By Bryan Alexander Posted Mar 10th 2010 08:33PM
The singer had nothing but praise for Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo -- and his famous posterior -- during an appearance on 'The Late Show with David Letterman' airing Wednesday, according to People.com
"Tony is great, still a friend of mine," Simpson said, admitting she checks out the action when Romo is playing. "I still look at his cute butt in the outfit -- uniform."
Asked by Letterman what caused them to split, she said, "What went wrong? You'd have to ask him that. He broke up with me on my birthday."
But, she added, "We are still good friends."
When Letterman brought up Mayer's infamous comments to Playboy in which he compared Simpson to "sexual napalm," Simpson rolled her eyes. "Normally you'd think someone you care about would keep those details to himself," she said. "It was definitely a compliment, in a way. I don't really want people to know that about me. I'm like the good girl, then that happened."
When Letterman suggested Simpson could be a good girl and a sexual woman: "I am," Simpson laughed. "He gave away my game."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Teresa Giudice Writes About "Orange" Burgers and Fights in Her Prison Diary
- Sonia Manzano, Sesame Street's Maria, Is Retiring After 44 Years in the Role: Fans React
- Rihanna Tortures Woman, Strips Naked and Gets Covered in Blood in NSFW "Bitch Better Have My Money" Video: Watch!
- Neve Campbell joins 'House of Cards'
- Brandi Glanville reveals her 'Real Housewives' salary
- Kim Kardashian: 'I think we need gun control' and 'I hope' Hillary Clinton wins
- Rihanna's "Bitch Better Have My Money" Music Video Is NSFW and Totally Crazy—Watch the Singer Seek Revenge!
- Sesame Street's Maria, Sonia Manzano, Is Retiring After 44 Years
- England Loses World Cup Semifinal and Pics of Laura Bassett Being Comforted After Scoring an Own Goal Are So Sad