Jessica Simpson Still Loves Tony Romo's 'Cute Butt'
By Bryan Alexander Posted Mar 10th 2010 08:33PM
The singer had nothing but praise for Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo -- and his famous posterior -- during an appearance on 'The Late Show with David Letterman' airing Wednesday, according to People.com
"Tony is great, still a friend of mine," Simpson said, admitting she checks out the action when Romo is playing. "I still look at his cute butt in the outfit -- uniform."
Asked by Letterman what caused them to split, she said, "What went wrong? You'd have to ask him that. He broke up with me on my birthday."
But, she added, "We are still good friends."
When Letterman brought up Mayer's infamous comments to Playboy in which he compared Simpson to "sexual napalm," Simpson rolled her eyes. "Normally you'd think someone you care about would keep those details to himself," she said. "It was definitely a compliment, in a way. I don't really want people to know that about me. I'm like the good girl, then that happened."
When Letterman suggested Simpson could be a good girl and a sexual woman: "I am," Simpson laughed. "He gave away my game."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 19 Kids and Counting Documents Jill Duggard's Emergency C-Section and Dramatic Birth of Baby Israel
- Real Housewives of New York City Recap: Sonja Morgan Spars With Ramona, Gets Advice From Bethenny
- New Girl Season 5 Will Return With An Engagement Party and Guest Stars Including Fred Armisen and Taran Killam
- Stars without the warpaint
- Kim Kardashian nearly nude at 2015 Met Gala, as is Beyonce
- Wheelchair-bound 'Price Is Right' contestant wins treadmill