Jessica Simpson Still Loves Tony Romo's 'Cute Butt'
By Bryan Alexander Posted Mar 10th 2010 08:33PM
The singer had nothing but praise for Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo -- and his famous posterior -- during an appearance on 'The Late Show with David Letterman' airing Wednesday, according to People.com
"Tony is great, still a friend of mine," Simpson said, admitting she checks out the action when Romo is playing. "I still look at his cute butt in the outfit -- uniform."
Asked by Letterman what caused them to split, she said, "What went wrong? You'd have to ask him that. He broke up with me on my birthday."
But, she added, "We are still good friends."
When Letterman brought up Mayer's infamous comments to Playboy in which he compared Simpson to "sexual napalm," Simpson rolled her eyes. "Normally you'd think someone you care about would keep those details to himself," she said. "It was definitely a compliment, in a way. I don't really want people to know that about me. I'm like the good girl, then that happened."
When Letterman suggested Simpson could be a good girl and a sexual woman: "I am," Simpson laughed. "He gave away my game."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jake Gyllenhaal Gives David Letterman "The Salmon," Slaps Show Host Between the Legs
- Kendra Wilkinson Breaks Down on I'm A Celebrity Over Hank Baskett's Depression, "He Came To Bed Crying, I Wasn't There For Him"
- Jessica Simpson Shares Adorable Thanksgiving Picture, Thankful For "Wild Turkeys" Maxwell, Ace
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Jessica Simpson Shares Adorable Photo of "Wild Turkeys" Maxwell and Ace at the Lake—See the Cute Pic!
- Remembering Paul Walker One Year Later: Cody Walker Reflects on His Brother's Life and Legacy
- Bill Cosby Joke Gone Wrong: Roseanne Barr Tweets Then Deletes Picture Post About Getting Into a "Tussle" With the Actor