Jessica Simpson Still Loves Tony Romo's 'Cute Butt'
By Bryan Alexander Posted Mar 10th 2010 08:33PM
The singer had nothing but praise for Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo -- and his famous posterior -- during an appearance on 'The Late Show with David Letterman' airing Wednesday, according to People.com
"Tony is great, still a friend of mine," Simpson said, admitting she checks out the action when Romo is playing. "I still look at his cute butt in the outfit -- uniform."
Asked by Letterman what caused them to split, she said, "What went wrong? You'd have to ask him that. He broke up with me on my birthday."
But, she added, "We are still good friends."
When Letterman brought up Mayer's infamous comments to Playboy in which he compared Simpson to "sexual napalm," Simpson rolled her eyes. "Normally you'd think someone you care about would keep those details to himself," she said. "It was definitely a compliment, in a way. I don't really want people to know that about me. I'm like the good girl, then that happened."
When Letterman suggested Simpson could be a good girl and a sexual woman: "I am," Simpson laughed. "He gave away my game."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber Apologizes After Visiting Controversial Japanese Yasukuni Shrine
- Melissa Gorga To Debut Jewelry Line on HSN: All the Details on Her New "Sexy and Sophisticated" Collection
- Robyn Lively Remembers 1989 Classic Teen Witch With 10 Amazing Facts
- Shia LaBeouf’s Money-Grubbing Uncle Owes Him Another $200K — I Want My Money!
- ?Flattered' Laura Prepon Denies ?Unbelievable' Rumors She's Dating Fellow Scientologist Tom Cruise
- 'Bachelorette' contestant in critical condition after parachute accident, report says
- 7 worst Nickelodeon scandals
- Stars' sneaky skin-showing tricks