Jessica Simpson Still Loves Tony Romo's 'Cute Butt'
By Bryan Alexander Posted Mar 10th 2010 08:33PM
The singer had nothing but praise for Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo -- and his famous posterior -- during an appearance on 'The Late Show with David Letterman' airing Wednesday, according to People.com
"Tony is great, still a friend of mine," Simpson said, admitting she checks out the action when Romo is playing. "I still look at his cute butt in the outfit -- uniform."
Asked by Letterman what caused them to split, she said, "What went wrong? You'd have to ask him that. He broke up with me on my birthday."
But, she added, "We are still good friends."
When Letterman brought up Mayer's infamous comments to Playboy in which he compared Simpson to "sexual napalm," Simpson rolled her eyes. "Normally you'd think someone you care about would keep those details to himself," she said. "It was definitely a compliment, in a way. I don't really want people to know that about me. I'm like the good girl, then that happened."
When Letterman suggested Simpson could be a good girl and a sexual woman: "I am," Simpson laughed. "He gave away my game."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tila Tequila Is Pregnant, Kim Kardashian Wears Pink Jumpsuit: Top Weekend Stories
- Angelina Jolie Talks Maleficent in New Featurette: "We've Respected the Classic"
- Ashton Kutcher, Pregnant Mila Kunis Visit New Orleans Brewery: Picture
- Acting For The Court? Oscar Pistorius Accused Of Taking Drama Lessons Before His Trial
- Jenelle Evans Picks Her Baby Daddy Up From Jail After He Gets Early Release
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for third week
- Tori admits hasn't had sex with Dean since scandal broke
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion Part 1 Ends in a Shocking Brawl Between Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore
- True Blood: "There's No One Left" in the First Trailer for the Final Season—Watch Now!
- Lindsay Lohan Reveals She Had a Miscarriage on the Season Finale of Her OWN Show