Marie Osmond Returns to Vegas Stage After Son's Funeral
By Bryan Alexander Posted Mar 10th 2010 03:21AM
"The way Osmonds survive is we keep singing," Marie said after the first of three standing ovations, according to Radaroline. "My son would want that."
Marie wore colorful gowns through the sold-out 90-minute show with brother Donny at the famed Flamingo Hotel. But she did shed tears during an emotional solo opera number, which she dedicated to her son.
During his solo portion of the show, Donny said: "I hope you all appreciate what Marie's going through tonight. That fact she's even here... what a strong woman."
As the Vegas performance concluded, Marie continued to smile, but appeared overcome with emotion as she wiped away tears and struggled to finish the evening's final song, 'It Takes Two,' according to People.com.
After the music stopped and crowd came to it's feet, Donny simply walked to his sister and hugged her.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
FOX 411FEEDMore From Fox News Li
- Justin Bieber: ?I'm Not Worried About What the Media Has to Say'
- Why Won't Zoe Saldana Share Her Baby News?
- Does Kendall Jenner Have a Famous New Boyfriend?
- Brandi Glanville Pulls a Ramona Singer, Plans to Release White Wine Brand
- Zoe Saldana Looks Radiant, Shows Baby Bump in Burgundy Shirtdress: See a Picture of the Pregnant Star
- Kate Middleton Buttons Up in Skinny Jeans, Blazer and Those Wedges at the Commonwealth Games: See Her Outfit