Supermodel Claudia Schiffer Flaunts Baby Bump
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 10th 2010 07:00AM
The 39-year-old is due to give birth in May. Schiffer announced she was pregnant with husband Matthew Vaughan's child in January of this year. The baby will join siblings Clementine, 5, and Caspar, 7.
"We are thrilled about the good news and can hardly wait to have a bigger family," the couple, who wed in 2002, said in a statement (via PEOPLE.)
"Definitely in pregnancy the number one important factor is happiness, surround yourself with positiveness," she said.
Of course, her fashion and runway experience have influenced her current look, she admits.
"I'm not the sort of person who likes to wear tight clothes when I'm pregnant, but I'm not a fan of maternity dresses either, so my advice would be to get things a few sizes bigger and have them tailored to fit," she advises.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Real Housewives of New Jersey Recap: Teresa Giudice Prepares to Downsize
- Little People, Big World's Jeremy Roloff Marries Audrey Mirabella Botti; Kim Kardashian's Nude Photos Leaked Online: Top Stories
- Eric the Actor Lynch Dead: Howard Stern Wack Packer Dies at Age 39
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Vince Neil says no more country music for Motley Crue
- Ryan Seacrest talks new season of 'American Idol'
- 'Maze Runner' tops the box office this weekend
- Bow Wow and Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta Star Erica Mena Are Engaged—See the Ring!
- Jessica Simpson's Kids Are Adorable as They Attend Mom's Fashion Show in Los Angeles—See the Cute Pics!
- Kerry Washington, Viola Davis and More of Shonda Rhimes' Talented Cast Members Celebrate Premiere Week—Take a Look!