Supermodel Claudia Schiffer Flaunts Baby Bump
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 10th 2010 07:00AM
The 39-year-old is due to give birth in May. Schiffer announced she was pregnant with husband Matthew Vaughan's child in January of this year. The baby will join siblings Clementine, 5, and Caspar, 7.
"We are thrilled about the good news and can hardly wait to have a bigger family," the couple, who wed in 2002, said in a statement (via PEOPLE.)
"Definitely in pregnancy the number one important factor is happiness, surround yourself with positiveness," she said.
Of course, her fashion and runway experience have influenced her current look, she admits.
"I'm not the sort of person who likes to wear tight clothes when I'm pregnant, but I'm not a fan of maternity dresses either, so my advice would be to get things a few sizes bigger and have them tailored to fit," she advises.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vanessa Hudgens Shows off her Skinny Figure, Flashes Abs in 2014 Young Hollywood Awards Outfit
- Liam Payne Shares Naked, Pixilated, Full Frontal Snap, Sends One Direction Fans into Frenzy with Cheeky Prank
- Scheana Marie Marries Michael Shay: Details on the Vanderpump Rules Star's Wedding
- Burn! Beyonce Skipped Kimye Wedding Because She ?Wasn't Going To Allow A Kardashian To Socially Climb Her,' Claims New Repor
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!