Supermodel Claudia Schiffer Flaunts Baby Bump
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 10th 2010 07:00AM
The 39-year-old is due to give birth in May. Schiffer announced she was pregnant with husband Matthew Vaughan's child in January of this year. The baby will join siblings Clementine, 5, and Caspar, 7.
"We are thrilled about the good news and can hardly wait to have a bigger family," the couple, who wed in 2002, said in a statement (via PEOPLE.)
"Definitely in pregnancy the number one important factor is happiness, surround yourself with positiveness," she said.
Of course, her fashion and runway experience have influenced her current look, she admits.
"I'm not the sort of person who likes to wear tight clothes when I'm pregnant, but I'm not a fan of maternity dresses either, so my advice would be to get things a few sizes bigger and have them tailored to fit," she advises.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ryan Reynolds: My Baby With Blake Lively Is "Allergic to Sleep": Watch
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Family Members Shooting Reality Show As She's Hospitalized: Report
- Britney Spears Loses a Clump of Hair Extensions During Las Vegas Performance
- Could Savannah Guthrie replace Brian Williams?
- 'CSI: Cyber' has pushed Patricia Arquette's paranoia 'over the top'
- George Strait mourns loss of 'great friend' to country music Kent Finlay
- Duggar Family Cheers as Dad-to-Be Derick Dillard Tries to Run Over a Cat With His Sled—Watch Now
- Justin Bieber Desperate for Seth Rogen to Roast Him
- Viral Video of Naked Man Escaping From Buckingham Palace Revealed to be Launch of D-Throned Tabloid for E!'s The Royals!