Supermodel Claudia Schiffer Flaunts Baby Bump
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 10th 2010 07:00AM
The 39-year-old is due to give birth in May. Schiffer announced she was pregnant with husband Matthew Vaughan's child in January of this year. The baby will join siblings Clementine, 5, and Caspar, 7.
"We are thrilled about the good news and can hardly wait to have a bigger family," the couple, who wed in 2002, said in a statement (via PEOPLE.)
"Definitely in pregnancy the number one important factor is happiness, surround yourself with positiveness," she said.
Of course, her fashion and runway experience have influenced her current look, she admits.
"I'm not the sort of person who likes to wear tight clothes when I'm pregnant, but I'm not a fan of maternity dresses either, so my advice would be to get things a few sizes bigger and have them tailored to fit," she advises.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Prince George, Prince William, Kate Middleton Color-Coordinate Outfits En Route to Sydney: Picture
- Kate Middleton, Prince William Pose With Adorable Police Puppies in New Zealand: Pictures
- Pharrell Cries "Happy" Tears; Tony Dovolani Talks DWTS Tiff With NeNe: Top Stories
- Dean McDermott Visits 12 Step Recovery Merchandise Store, Says He’s ‘Trying To Get Sober’ To Save Marriage With Wife Tori Spelling
- Paul Walker's brothers to stand in for late actor as 'Fast & Furious 7' wraps
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cites 'severe' allergic reaction
- Tracy Morgan 'concerned' about Alec Baldwin
- Kate Middleton Looks Perfect While Trying to Stay Dry, Prince George Continues to Be Royally Adorable
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Wedding Not Happening: "They're Very Happy As Is," Source Says
- FX's Fargo: What Did You Think of Billy Bob Thornton's Dark New Drama? Plus, Behind-the-Scenes Scoop!