Bethenny Frankel Tying the Knot 'Before Baby Comes'
By Amber James Posted Mar 11th 2010 02:20PM
Earlier this week, Frankel told the press that the wedding is "soon, but not as soon [as the birth of the baby]." But it appears the bride-to-be will getting a custom-made dress to flaunt her growing baby bump, all with the cameras rolling for her new Bravo show, 'Bethenny's Getting Married,' she revealed at Bravo's Upfront Party in New York City Wednesday night.
Back in October, Frankel announced she was pregnant, only days after telling the world she had become engaged. "I'm pregnant," the 38-year-old wrote on Twitter, adding that she "had to be true with you but was unfairly forced to come forward early."
The "unfairly forced" part likely refers to a Perez Hilton post citing that she was indeed expecting -- just in much less classy language.
Frankel's 'Hosuewives' cast mates were also on hand at Bravo's Upfront Party, but we're not offering up any advice. "I'll give her advice, if she ever talks to me and asks," Countess LuAnn de Lesseps tells PopEater. She wouldn't comment on whether she thought Frankel would make a good mother.
Bethenny Frankel Snapshots
Bethenny Frankel attends Bravo's 2010 Upfront Party at Skylight Studio on March 10, 2010 in New York.
Getty Images North America
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Michelle Obama Praises "Complex, Emotional" American Sniper Movie Despite Controversy
- Meghan McCain: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
- Human Ken Doll From U.K. Rodrigo Alves Gets $250K Worth of Plastic Surgery, Says He's "Truly Happy"
- Cosby show draws several protesters in Ohio
- Extra security planned for Bill Cosby's show in Ohio
- Danny Trejo plays Marcia Brady in Snickers spot, but always had crush on her mom