Bethenny Frankel Tying the Knot 'Before Baby Comes'
By Amber James Posted Mar 11th 2010 02:20PM
Earlier this week, Frankel told the press that the wedding is "soon, but not as soon [as the birth of the baby]." But it appears the bride-to-be will getting a custom-made dress to flaunt her growing baby bump, all with the cameras rolling for her new Bravo show, 'Bethenny's Getting Married,' she revealed at Bravo's Upfront Party in New York City Wednesday night.
Back in October, Frankel announced she was pregnant, only days after telling the world she had become engaged. "I'm pregnant," the 38-year-old wrote on Twitter, adding that she "had to be true with you but was unfairly forced to come forward early."
The "unfairly forced" part likely refers to a Perez Hilton post citing that she was indeed expecting -- just in much less classy language.
Frankel's 'Hosuewives' cast mates were also on hand at Bravo's Upfront Party, but we're not offering up any advice. "I'll give her advice, if she ever talks to me and asks," Countess LuAnn de Lesseps tells PopEater. She wouldn't comment on whether she thought Frankel would make a good mother.
Bethenny Frankel Snapshots
Bethenny Frankel attends Bravo's 2010 Upfront Party at Skylight Studio on March 10, 2010 in New York.
Getty Images North America
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- American Music Awards 2014 Performers: Taylor Swift, One Direction, and More
- Woody Harrelson Didn't Know Liam, Chris Hemsworth Were Brothers in 2013: Watch His Hilarious Reaction!
- Beyonce Goes Without Pants, Has Epic Hotel Party in "7/11" Music Video
- Kate Upton AttendsThe Game Of War – Fire Age Event
- Angelina Jolie Arrives At The Paley Center
- Reese Witherspoon And Paula Abdul At Lupus LA Hollywood Bag Ladies Luncheon
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats