Girlicious Singer Arrested for Cocaine-Filled Purse
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 11th 2010 11:58AM
KTLA reports that Mejia was stopped by police for speeding. After searching the car, police arrested and booked the singer on suspicion of possessing cocaine for sale. According to jail records, she spent the night in jail and was released on $30,000 bail.
Her driver, Peter Asencio, was also arrested, and it was later discovered that Asencio was driving with a suspended license.
Mejia is scheduled to appear in court on April 15.
Girlicious was founded by Pussycat Dolls creator Robin Antin, who featured the group on the CW's reality competition 'Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious.' Their songs include 'Stupid S***' and 'Baby Doll,' both released from their 2008 self-titled album.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sexy Celeb Magazine Covers
- Police appeal for help in home invasion murder of ?Next Top Model' director
- Behind the Scenes: 2013 American Country Awards
- Ten things you missed when a New York theater put on ?Hit List' ? a musical from ?Smash'
- George Clooney sends his support to Ukraine protests ? VIDEO
- TV Recap: ?The Voice,' Real Housewives of Beverly Hills,' and ?The Sing Off' ? VIDEO
- Is Britney Spears Getting Married Again... in Las Vegas?
- Paul Walker Death: Previous Porsche Owner Said Car Was ?Tricky'
- Extra Scoop: Kendall Jenner and Harry Styles? Is It On?
- Spencer Pratt: I Gained 50 Pounds Eating Pie, Hills Producers Wanted Me to Leave Heidi Montag at the Altar
- Evan Lysacek, Olympic Figure Skater, Won't Compete In Sochi Olympics Due to Multiple Injuries
- Courteney Cox Takes Snow Patrol Rocker Johnny McDaid to Jennifer Aniston's Holiday Party: Picture