Girlicious Singer Arrested for Cocaine-Filled Purse
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 11th 2010 11:58AM
KTLA reports that Mejia was stopped by police for speeding. After searching the car, police arrested and booked the singer on suspicion of possessing cocaine for sale. According to jail records, she spent the night in jail and was released on $30,000 bail.
Her driver, Peter Asencio, was also arrested, and it was later discovered that Asencio was driving with a suspended license.
Mejia is scheduled to appear in court on April 15.
Girlicious was founded by Pussycat Dolls creator Robin Antin, who featured the group on the CW's reality competition 'Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious.' Their songs include 'Stupid S***' and 'Baby Doll,' both released from their 2008 self-titled album.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jessica Hall: Kendra Wilkinson's show will tell truth about hub's affair rumors
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' racy trailer: Watch it now
- Ted Nugent calls critics 'unclean vermin' after concert cancellation
- Sigourney Weaver: Role in the new ?Alien' game is ?incredibly cool'
- Audra McDonald sings more Yahoo! Answers on ?Jimmy Fallon'
- Secrets behind J.J. Abrams' lens flare revealed (you'll be surprised)
- ?Fifty Shades of Grey' Trailer: Christian, Anastasia? and Bondage, Oh My!
- LeAnn Rimes Reveals Eddie Cibrian's Children Asked About Their Affair
- Is Casey Anthony Working As a Live-In Maid?