Mario Lopez Announces He's Going To Be a Dad
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 11th 2010 06:08AM
"Courtney and I couldn't be more excited," he said in a statement on Extra Wednesday. "I've waited my whole life to be a dad -- this is a true blessing. I am looking forward to sharing this experience with my family and my family at 'Extra.'" The baby is due this fall.
"I'm really excited. I'm happy. I can't wait to be a dad," Lopez tells PEOPLE. "I grew up in a large family. I'm fired up! I don't know what we're having. I'm going to wait to see [the baby's gender] so it will be a surprise."
Lopez and Mazza met in 2008 when Lopez starred in 'A Chorus Line' on Broadway.
Lopez came to fame for his role as A.C. Slater on 'Saved by the Bell' and was a former 'Dancing With the Stars' competitor.
Mario Lopez Snapshots
LOS ANGELES, CA - FEBRUARY 26: Mario Lopez (R) and Courtney Mazza (L) attend a game between the Philadelphia 76ers and the Los Angeles Lakers at Staples Center on February 26, 2010 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Noel Vasquez/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Mario Lopez;Courtney Mazza
Getty Images North America
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Carrie Underwood Says "Mean People Need Jesus," Selena Gomez Curses Onstage: Top 5 Weekend Stories
- Miley Cyrus Rocks a Blonde Bob at a Christmas Music Festival: Picture
- Prince Harry's South Pole Excursion Delayed Due to Inclement Weather
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Memorial for Paul Walker draws thousands in LA
- 'Frozen' tops box office with $31.6M in second week
- Susan Boyle says she has Asperger's syndrome
- WWE Diva Nattie Has to Euthanize Her Cat Because of Serious Health Issues—See the Full Total Divas Recap!
- A Fan Favorite Dies on Once Upon a Time, Brody Chooses a Side in Homeland and More OMG TV Moments
- Simon Cowell's Girlfriend Lauren Silverman Celebrates Baby Shower at His Beverly Hills Home