Mario Lopez Announces He's Going To Be a Dad
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 11th 2010 06:08AM
"Courtney and I couldn't be more excited," he said in a statement on Extra Wednesday. "I've waited my whole life to be a dad -- this is a true blessing. I am looking forward to sharing this experience with my family and my family at 'Extra.'" The baby is due this fall.
"I'm really excited. I'm happy. I can't wait to be a dad," Lopez tells PEOPLE. "I grew up in a large family. I'm fired up! I don't know what we're having. I'm going to wait to see [the baby's gender] so it will be a surprise."
Lopez and Mazza met in 2008 when Lopez starred in 'A Chorus Line' on Broadway.
Lopez came to fame for his role as A.C. Slater on 'Saved by the Bell' and was a former 'Dancing With the Stars' competitor.
Mario Lopez Snapshots
LOS ANGELES, CA - FEBRUARY 26: Mario Lopez (R) and Courtney Mazza (L) attend a game between the Philadelphia 76ers and the Los Angeles Lakers at Staples Center on February 26, 2010 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Noel Vasquez/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Mario Lopez;Courtney Mazza
Getty Images North America
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate Middleton Is Radiant in Yellow; Jennifer Aniston Reunites With Friends Costars on Ellen; Kim Kardashian Marvels at Her Pregnancy Curves: Today's Top Stories
- Alex O'Loughlin Shares First Picture of Son Lion, 6 Months
- Selena Gomez Goes Without Makeup, Shows Lighter Hair Color
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Break Time: NFL star gets tons of wedding gifts
- Helen Mirren dresses like Queen Elizabeth, grants sick child's wish to meet royality
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Is Kellie Pickler the best winner ever?