Richard Belzer Accused of Apple Assault
By Sarah Crow Posted Mar 11th 2010 09:13AM
According to the Daily News, the 65-year-old actor reportedly entered the electronics retailer's store in New York's Upper West Side and approached 21-year-old Apple employee Milan Agnew. Agnew claims that Belzer proceeded to grab, shake and choke her, while yelling, "I need help!"
Agnew called police to report the assault, but when they arrived, Belzer brushed the incident off, saying that he was "just joking." Despite the alleged attack, Belzer was not charged with assault, angering members of Agnew's family.
"My granddaughter is petite, just 5-feet-2 and she's a dancer, so she doesn't have much body to her," the young woman's grandmother, Anita McKnight said. "Where does this man come off putting his hands on her?" Agnew told McKnight, "He didn't just touch me, he choked me and really scared me."
Jonathan Fox, who witnessed the attack, believes that Belzer received preferential treatment from the police because of his celebrity status, saying, "If it was one of us, we'd be locked up right now."
Witnesses say that following the alleged assault, Belzer acted as though nothing had happened, shaking hands and waving to fans.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pine Flashes Bare Butt, Has Scraggly Beard in New New Film Stretch: Watch an Outtake!
- Tea Leoni on Ex-Husband David Duchovny: "I Don't Know How I Could Ever Hate Him"
- Shonda Rhimes Blasts New York Times Critic Who Called Her an "Angry Black Woman"
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Luke Bryan reaches out to dying teenager on Twitter
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting: How I found out nude pics had leaked
- Jason Aldean: Get over affair and stop calling me 'bro country'
- Madonna's Son Is Ready to Star on Mama's Tour! Singer Posts Video of David Showing Off Impressive Dance Moves
- iPhone 6 Line? Nope, Just Former Ray Rice Fans Waiting to Exchange Their Jerseys
- Howard Stern Show's Benjy Bronk Crashes Roger Goodell Press Conference, Begs Not to Be Thrown in an Elevator: Watch Now!