Madonna Offers Love Advice on 'Marriage Ref'
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Mar 12th 2010 07:10AM
'The Marriage Ref,' which premiered last week, has Jerry Seinfeld as a creator and producer.
During the episode, Susan and David Harper, married for three years, were seen in their house squabbling over possessions left over from their past relationships. Susan wanted her husband to get rid of the sofa, where David and his ex-wife might have had hanky-panky, while David complained about Susan hanging on to the ashes and prosthetic leg of Don, her late husband.
Madonna's swift solution: "He gets rid of the couch, she gets rid of the leg."
"This is easily the most uncomfortable hour I've ever spent in my life," sighed David in the midst of the debate.
"Why?" Madonna retorted. "Because you're sitting next to a woman who's standing up to you?"
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taylor Swift shines at Billboard Music Awards, Justin Bieber booed
- Kellie Pickler: Maxim Hot 100 list doesn't make you hot
- Stars who lost their mojo
Huffington Post - EntertainmentFEED
- Mary J. Blige's Money Problems Worsen
- What Went Wrong?
- Turns Out One Broadchurch Star Knew Some Secrets Before The Others
- ?All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' season finale: And the winner is?
- EW's Bite of the Night: Submit your favorite quote from tonight's best TV!
- ?Game of Thrones': OK Cupid reveals which characters are most compatible
- Photos! At the 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- David Beckham Cries at Last Soccer Game
- Kanye West on ?SNL': Performs ?New Slaves,' ?Black Skinhead'
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Break Up; Kanye West Debuts New Music on Saturday Night Live: Top Stories From the Weekend
- Kesha Nearly Flashes Butt at Billboard Music Awards: Picture
- Jennifer Nettles Shows Off Slim, Stunning Post-Baby Body at Billboard Music Awards