Madonna Offers Love Advice on 'Marriage Ref'
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Mar 12th 2010 07:10AM
'The Marriage Ref,' which premiered last week, has Jerry Seinfeld as a creator and producer.
During the episode, Susan and David Harper, married for three years, were seen in their house squabbling over possessions left over from their past relationships. Susan wanted her husband to get rid of the sofa, where David and his ex-wife might have had hanky-panky, while David complained about Susan hanging on to the ashes and prosthetic leg of Don, her late husband.
Madonna's swift solution: "He gets rid of the couch, she gets rid of the leg."
"This is easily the most uncomfortable hour I've ever spent in my life," sighed David in the midst of the debate.
"Why?" Madonna retorted. "Because you're sitting next to a woman who's standing up to you?"
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hilary Duff says new album will reflect Texas roots
- Vince Neil says no more country music for Motley Crue
- Ryan Seacrest talks new season of 'American Idol'
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- Real Housewives of New Jersey Recap: Teresa Giudice Prepares to Downsize
- Little People, Big World's Jeremy Roloff Marries Audrey Mirabella Botti; Kim Kardashian's Nude Photos Leaked Online: Top Stories
- Eric the Actor Lynch Dead: Howard Stern Wack Packer Dies at Age 39