Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jamie Kennedy Split!
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 13th 2010 02:28AM
After rumors of discord, Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jamie Kennedy have confirmed they have broken up, People.com reports. No other details of the split were given.
The two Ghost Whisperer stars have been dating for more than a year. They made their relationship public just months after Hewitt officially broke up with her then fiance Ross McCall (who had appeared in one episode of the Ghost Whisperer in 2006).
While many in the world said it wouldn't last between the actress and the comedian, Hewitt showed her commitment by nursing her man through a kidney stone procedure in 2009, People.com wrote at the time.
Love Hewitt recently dropped a big hint of Kennedy discord when she appeared on Lopez Tonight pushing her book The Day I Shot Cupid.
"It's all about romance and guys," Hewitt said. " I wanted the chance to sort of say, 'this is what dating has been for me.'"
MORE ABOUT Jennifer Love Hewitt
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Jennifer Love Hewitt Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hillary Clinton, Ellen DeGeneres Write Sweet Responses to Gay Teen in Humans of New York Post
- Jada Pinkett Smith: Will Smith Has Me "On Lockdown," Knows I Wouldn't Cheat on Him
- Britney Spears Recreates Oops Album Cover With Sons Jayden and Sean in Cute Twitter Photo
- Diana Douglas, first wife of Kirk Douglas, dies at 92
- Stars in stripes
- Illinois city condemns Dick Van Dyke's childhood home