Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jamie Kennedy Split!
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 13th 2010 02:28AM
After rumors of discord, Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jamie Kennedy have confirmed they have broken up, People.com reports. No other details of the split were given.
The two Ghost Whisperer stars have been dating for more than a year. They made their relationship public just months after Hewitt officially broke up with her then fiance Ross McCall (who had appeared in one episode of the Ghost Whisperer in 2006).
While many in the world said it wouldn't last between the actress and the comedian, Hewitt showed her commitment by nursing her man through a kidney stone procedure in 2009, People.com wrote at the time.
Love Hewitt recently dropped a big hint of Kennedy discord when she appeared on Lopez Tonight pushing her book The Day I Shot Cupid.
"It's all about romance and guys," Hewitt said. " I wanted the chance to sort of say, 'this is what dating has been for me.'"
MORE ABOUT Jennifer Love Hewitt
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Jennifer Love Hewitt Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian Shares Bikini Pictures With North West; Adrienne Bailon Defends Rob Kardashian Comments: Top 5 Thursday Stories
- Sebastian Stan and Margarita Levieva Are Dating!
- Kristen Stewart Will Not Star in Snow White and the Huntsman Sequel, Charlize Theron and Chris Hemsworth Reprise Roles
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Nick Viall Explains Fantasy Suite Experience With Andi Dorfman: Our Intimacy Level Was Way Beyond the "Act of Sex"
- Jada Pinkett Smith Talks Controversy Surrounding Willow's Photo: "Don't Pollute Something That's Not Dirty"
- Barack Obama "Favorite" Katy Perry Sings at the White House—and Brings Her Republican Mom!