Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jamie Kennedy Split!
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 13th 2010 02:28AM
After rumors of discord, Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jamie Kennedy have confirmed they have broken up, People.com reports. No other details of the split were given.
The two Ghost Whisperer stars have been dating for more than a year. They made their relationship public just months after Hewitt officially broke up with her then fiance Ross McCall (who had appeared in one episode of the Ghost Whisperer in 2006).
While many in the world said it wouldn't last between the actress and the comedian, Hewitt showed her commitment by nursing her man through a kidney stone procedure in 2009, People.com wrote at the time.
Love Hewitt recently dropped a big hint of Kennedy discord when she appeared on Lopez Tonight pushing her book The Day I Shot Cupid.
"It's all about romance and guys," Hewitt said. " I wanted the chance to sort of say, 'this is what dating has been for me.'"
MORE ABOUT Jennifer Love Hewitt
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Jennifer Love Hewitt Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jim Carrey Apologizes to Family After Posting Photo of Autistic Boy Without Permission
- Kourtney Kardashian Steps Out Amid Scott Disick Drama — and She Looks Good!
- Hilary Duff: I'm "Grateful" for Lizzie McGuire, But It Was "Torturous" at Times to Be Her
- Illinois city condemns Dick Van Dyke's childhood home
- 19 Fourth of July flicks
- Matt Damon shows off ponytail