Kim Kardashian Spells 'I Am a Kind Shark' and Other Awesome Celebrity Anagrams
By Zach Dionne Posted Mar 13th 2010 11:24AM
Idly bumbling across the Internets, we found out "Britney Spears" can be rearranged to spell "presbyterians." After our wordplay-obsessed brains recovered from the initial paroxysms of joy, we began considering the untapped goldmine of celebrity anagrams.
We put pen to paper (and visited a few great online anagram generators, of course), wasted away an afternoon, and discovered results both classic and ironically topical. Learn the identities of Slovenly Steel Star, Skull and Cobra, and Big Melons after the jump. And by all means, add your own finds in the comments.
I Am a Kind Shark
Skull and Cobra
He's Grown Large 'n' Crazed
I'm a Jerk, But Listen
I Warm Billions
Old West Action
Jesse 'The Body' Ventura
Headstone Be Very Just
[Submitted by reader PengsRock]
[Submitted by reader Robert]
[Submitted by reader Paucle]
A Lewd Loony
Not Top Brains
Fine in Torn Jeans
Slovenly Steel Star
Pay Mr. Clean-Cut
Cool Energy, Ego
Nerd Amid Late TV
I'm Only a Drone
Madonna Louise Ciccone
One Cool Dance Musician
[Submitted by reader P Curley]
[Submitted by reader Dan]
I'm So Cuter
[Submitted by reader jjyoon]
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hollywood studios are urged to take extra precautions filming abroad amid rising global security issues
- 'NCIS' moves down South with New Orleans spinoff
- Ben Affleck admits he counts cards
- Gwen Stefani, Blake Shelton Have Lip-Sync Battle With Jimmy Fallon; Vanessa, Nick Lachey Celebrate Adorable Son's Birthday: Top 5 Stories
- Ylvis Band Introduces "Trucker's Hitch" After "What Does the Fox Say?" Success: Watch Now!
- Connie Britton, Senator Kirsten Gillibrand Were College Roommates: See the Amazing '80s Throwback Photo
- Maria Menounos Attends SPLASH An Exclusive Media Event By Live Love Spa At The Hyatt Regency Century Plaza