Kim Kardashian Spells 'I Am a Kind Shark' and Other Awesome Celebrity Anagrams
By Zach Dionne Posted Mar 13th 2010 11:24AM
Idly bumbling across the Internets, we found out "Britney Spears" can be rearranged to spell "presbyterians." After our wordplay-obsessed brains recovered from the initial paroxysms of joy, we began considering the untapped goldmine of celebrity anagrams.
We put pen to paper (and visited a few great online anagram generators, of course), wasted away an afternoon, and discovered results both classic and ironically topical. Learn the identities of Slovenly Steel Star, Skull and Cobra, and Big Melons after the jump. And by all means, add your own finds in the comments.
I Am a Kind Shark
Skull and Cobra
He's Grown Large 'n' Crazed
I'm a Jerk, But Listen
I Warm Billions
Old West Action
Jesse 'The Body' Ventura
Headstone Be Very Just
[Submitted by reader PengsRock]
[Submitted by reader Robert]
[Submitted by reader Paucle]
A Lewd Loony
Not Top Brains
Fine in Torn Jeans
Slovenly Steel Star
Pay Mr. Clean-Cut
Cool Energy, Ego
Nerd Amid Late TV
I'm Only a Drone
Madonna Louise Ciccone
One Cool Dance Musician
[Submitted by reader P Curley]
[Submitted by reader Dan]
I'm So Cuter
[Submitted by reader jjyoon]
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Luke Bryan, Florida Georgia Line win big at American Country Awards
- Demi Lovato couldn't go without cocaine for '30 minutes to an hour'
- 1980s Johnny Cash songs, never before heard, getting posthumous release
- Kim Kardashian Debuts Post-Baby Bikini Body, Stunning Weight Loss
- Tila Tequila Claims Paul Walker Was Murdered; Spencer Pratt Gained 50 Pounds: Top Stories
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Attend Jay Z's Concert Separately, Don't Interact
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li