Kim Kardashian Spells 'I Am a Kind Shark' and Other Awesome Celebrity Anagrams
By Zach Dionne Posted Mar 13th 2010 11:24AM
Idly bumbling across the Internets, we found out "Britney Spears" can be rearranged to spell "presbyterians." After our wordplay-obsessed brains recovered from the initial paroxysms of joy, we began considering the untapped goldmine of celebrity anagrams.
We put pen to paper (and visited a few great online anagram generators, of course), wasted away an afternoon, and discovered results both classic and ironically topical. Learn the identities of Slovenly Steel Star, Skull and Cobra, and Big Melons after the jump. And by all means, add your own finds in the comments.
I Am a Kind Shark
Skull and Cobra
He's Grown Large 'n' Crazed
I'm a Jerk, But Listen
I Warm Billions
Old West Action
Jesse 'The Body' Ventura
Headstone Be Very Just
[Submitted by reader PengsRock]
[Submitted by reader Robert]
[Submitted by reader Paucle]
A Lewd Loony
Not Top Brains
Fine in Torn Jeans
Slovenly Steel Star
Pay Mr. Clean-Cut
Cool Energy, Ego
Nerd Amid Late TV
I'm Only a Drone
Madonna Louise Ciccone
One Cool Dance Musician
[Submitted by reader P Curley]
[Submitted by reader Dan]
I'm So Cuter
[Submitted by reader jjyoon]
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Courteney Cox Masters Creepy Annabelle Doll Costume With Fiance Johnny McDaid -- See the Scary Pics!
- Nicole Richie As Cruella De Vil, Kids as 101 Dalmatians For Halloween: See Their Adorable Costumes
- Amal Alamuddin's Aunts Were "Fangirling Over" George Clooney at Wedding Bash
- ‘I Could Barely Look At Her!’ Andy Cohen Says He Cried While Taping Teresa Giudice’s ‘Last’‘RHONJ’ Reunion