Demi Lovato Confirms She's Dating Joe Jonas
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 14th 2010 08:44AM
Demi Lovato has confirmed she is dating Joe Jonas. When asked if she'd ever dated any of the Jonas Brothers, she replied, "Umm, maybe." But as the actress kept getting grilled, she finally caved in. "Umm, yeah [Joe Jonas] is my best friend and he is incredible," Lovato confessed, adding Jonas was a "complete gentleman," who "treats me to the most amazing places... He's perfect." After receiving floods of responses, Lovato tweeted, "By the way... I would never lie to my fans. I love you all... and I've never been happier."Lovato first met Jonas, 20, on the set of 'Camp Rock' in 2007 and toured with the Jonas Brothers the following year. The pair have long been rumored to be a couple, which Lovato had previously denied.
Last week, Lovato tweeted, "Find someone who finds you beautiful with no makeup while wearing sweatpants... You'll never feel more loved," leaving many wondering who she was dating.
Watch more YouTube videos on AOL Video
During her interview with Access Hollywood, reporter Billy Bush asked which Jonas Brother she was dating. "Which one? Joe?" asked Bush, to which Lovato said, "Yeah. He's actually... he's my best friend."
Pressing for clarification, Bush said, "So you guys went from boyfriend-girlfriend to best friends?"
"No kind of the opposite," she explained.
Jonas has been linked to an array of Disney starlets including Camilla Belle and Taylor Swift, whom he broke up with over the phone and with no warning, Swift alleged.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Leonardo DiCaprio spotted partying with 25 models, source says
- Ali Lohan reportedly launching country music career
- FOX411's pic of the day
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- ?RHONY' Star Aviva Drescher Explains Why She Threw Her Prosthetic Leg
- Hot Trailer! One Direction Is Headed to a Theater Near You!
- Extra Scoop: Lindsay Lohan's Kissing Partner Revealed
- Amanda de Cadenet: Chelsea Handler Inspired My New Lifetime Talk Show!
- Rachel McAdams Cringes While Watching Notebook Audition Tape for the First Time Ever on the Today Show
- Jenny McCarthy Jokes About Hillary Clinton's Sexuality on The View, Implies She's Had Girlfriends