Jude Law Upstaged By Al Pacino on 'SNL'
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 14th 2010 10:01AM
Jude Law hosted 'Saturday Night Live' and during his opening monologue talked about his Broadway run in 'Hamlet.' Despite a flat start, the show got better when, in a later sketch, Law was made to audition for the role of 'Hamlet,' competing against well-known Hollywood actors Al Pacino (Bill Hader), Nathan Lane (Bobby Moynihan) and Sam Elliott (Jason Sudeikis). Jerry Seinfeld also made a guest appearance last night during the 'Weekend Update' sketch, which provided one of the more amusing skits of the evening. Watch more videos ... after the jump.
Later on 'SNL,' actor Jerry Seinfeld made a guest appearance during the 'Weekend Update' bit, taking over the role usually played by Amy Poehler. The bit lampooned former New York congressman Eric Massa, who resigned earlier this week. The Eric Massa skit with Seinfeld may have been one of the show's biggest highlights.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Aniston Dances on Stripper Pole, Miley Cyrus' Engagement is Back On: Top 5 Stories
- Bidder Pays $1.5 Million For Trip Into Space With Leonardo DiCaprio
- Brad Pitt: Gwyneth Paltrow's Dad Bruce Taught Me to Be "Humble"
- From ‘Hairspray’ To A Humiliating Perp Walk: First Photos Of A Handcuffed Amanda Bynes — Wearing A Wig — After New York Drug Bust
- Actress Bynes arrested after tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Oklahoma natives Blake Shelton, Carrie Underwood come to aid of tornado victims
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Amanda Bynes Arrested After Allegedly Throwing a Bong Out Her Apartment Window
- Selena Gomez Grabs Dinner With Jaden Smith in London—See Her Out With Justin Bieber's Buddy
- Jessica Simpson Puts Beverly Hills Home on the Market for Close to $8 Million—Take a Peek Inside