Jude Law Upstaged By Al Pacino on 'SNL'
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 14th 2010 10:01AM
Jude Law hosted 'Saturday Night Live' and during his opening monologue talked about his Broadway run in 'Hamlet.' Despite a flat start, the show got better when, in a later sketch, Law was made to audition for the role of 'Hamlet,' competing against well-known Hollywood actors Al Pacino (Bill Hader), Nathan Lane (Bobby Moynihan) and Sam Elliott (Jason Sudeikis). Jerry Seinfeld also made a guest appearance last night during the 'Weekend Update' sketch, which provided one of the more amusing skits of the evening. Watch more videos ... after the jump.
Later on 'SNL,' actor Jerry Seinfeld made a guest appearance during the 'Weekend Update' bit, taking over the role usually played by Amy Poehler. The bit lampooned former New York congressman Eric Massa, who resigned earlier this week. The Eric Massa skit with Seinfeld may have been one of the show's biggest highlights.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rumer Willis Looks Identical to Mom Demi Moore in Amazing "Twinning" Photograph: Pic
- Nicole Kidman's Grace of Monaco Lifetime Movie Sure Was Pretty (But Not Very Good)
- Love and Hip Hop Wedding: Inside Yandy Smith and Mendeecees Harris' Live Ceremony
- Family of BB King alleges that blues legend was poisoned by manager, assistant
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- The Bachelorette Tries Boxing, Does Comedy, Reminds Us That Amy Schumer Is Our Queen
- Kanye West's Anniversary Tweet to Kim Kardashian Is 1 Day Late, But Still Pretty Great—See for Yourself!
- Lena Dunham Shows Off Her Figure in Nothing But Lingerie: "I Think I Will Wear It to Dinner"