Jude Law Upstaged By Al Pacino on 'SNL'
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 14th 2010 10:01AM
Jude Law hosted 'Saturday Night Live' and during his opening monologue talked about his Broadway run in 'Hamlet.' Despite a flat start, the show got better when, in a later sketch, Law was made to audition for the role of 'Hamlet,' competing against well-known Hollywood actors Al Pacino (Bill Hader), Nathan Lane (Bobby Moynihan) and Sam Elliott (Jason Sudeikis). Jerry Seinfeld also made a guest appearance last night during the 'Weekend Update' sketch, which provided one of the more amusing skits of the evening. Watch more videos ... after the jump.
Later on 'SNL,' actor Jerry Seinfeld made a guest appearance during the 'Weekend Update' bit, taking over the role usually played by Amy Poehler. The bit lampooned former New York congressman Eric Massa, who resigned earlier this week. The Eric Massa skit with Seinfeld may have been one of the show's biggest highlights.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Zolciak Posts Makeup-Free Selfie After Facial, Shows Off Cleavage: Photo
- British Mom and Daughter Spend $86,000 on Plastic Surgery to Look Like Katie Price, Use "Sugar Daddy's" Money to Pay for It
- Kylie Jenner Puts Her Booty on Full Display During Sexy Photo Shoot in St. Barts
- Lady Antebellum taking a break after current tour
- Christina Milian's newborn nephew dies
- Joe Brown reportedly begins 5-day jail term for contempt of court
- Are You Team Matte or Team Glossy? The Best Fall Lip Trends Go Head to Head
- Miley Cyrus Says Nicki Minaj Was ''Not Very Polite'' During Video Music Awards Outburst—Plus, 7 More Things We Learned
- Inside Taylor Swift's Star-Studded 1989 World Tour: How She's Getting All Those Celebs (Like Julia Roberts) On Stage!