Jude Law Upstaged By Al Pacino on 'SNL'
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 14th 2010 10:01AM
Jude Law hosted 'Saturday Night Live' and during his opening monologue talked about his Broadway run in 'Hamlet.' Despite a flat start, the show got better when, in a later sketch, Law was made to audition for the role of 'Hamlet,' competing against well-known Hollywood actors Al Pacino (Bill Hader), Nathan Lane (Bobby Moynihan) and Sam Elliott (Jason Sudeikis). Jerry Seinfeld also made a guest appearance last night during the 'Weekend Update' sketch, which provided one of the more amusing skits of the evening. Watch more videos ... after the jump.
Later on 'SNL,' actor Jerry Seinfeld made a guest appearance during the 'Weekend Update' bit, taking over the role usually played by Amy Poehler. The bit lampooned former New York congressman Eric Massa, who resigned earlier this week. The Eric Massa skit with Seinfeld may have been one of the show's biggest highlights.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Courteney Cox Masters Creepy Annabelle Doll Costume With Fiance Johnny McDaid -- See the Scary Pics!
- Nicole Richie As Cruella De Vil, Kids as 101 Dalmatians For Halloween: See Their Adorable Costumes
- Amal Alamuddin's Aunts Were "Fangirling Over" George Clooney at Wedding Bash
- Sad Goodbye: Teresa Giudice Says This ?RHONJ' Reunion Could Be Her Last
- From Wigs To Microchips & More! Amanda Bynes' 14 Most Bizarre Moments
- ?Controlling!’ Portia de Rossi ‘Checking In’ On Wife Ellen DeGeneres At Work ? ?Worried' She'll Cheat?
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers