Jude Law Upstaged By Al Pacino on 'SNL'
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 14th 2010 10:01AM
Jude Law hosted 'Saturday Night Live' and during his opening monologue talked about his Broadway run in 'Hamlet.' Despite a flat start, the show got better when, in a later sketch, Law was made to audition for the role of 'Hamlet,' competing against well-known Hollywood actors Al Pacino (Bill Hader), Nathan Lane (Bobby Moynihan) and Sam Elliott (Jason Sudeikis). Jerry Seinfeld also made a guest appearance last night during the 'Weekend Update' sketch, which provided one of the more amusing skits of the evening. Watch more videos ... after the jump.
Later on 'SNL,' actor Jerry Seinfeld made a guest appearance during the 'Weekend Update' bit, taking over the role usually played by Amy Poehler. The bit lampooned former New York congressman Eric Massa, who resigned earlier this week. The Eric Massa skit with Seinfeld may have been one of the show's biggest highlights.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jinger Duggar Celebrates 21st Birthday As Family Members Send Sweet Tributes: Photos
- Vanessa Hudgens Channels Audrey Hepburn for Gigi: Get a Sneak Peek at Her Broadway Debut!
- "My Husband's Not Gay" Special in the Works from TLC: Watch
- 2014: The year tech was turned on Hollywood
- Actress Billie Whitelaw dead at 82
- Dixie Chicks' Natalie Maines calls Sony 'cowards' over decision to pull 'The Interview'
- Best of 2014: What Was the Most Overrated Thing of the Year? Vote for Booty, Selfies, Twerking, Soul Cycle & More!
- The Kardashians Aren't the Only Ones: Kate Middleton Also Gets Compared to an Into the Woods Character
- Incredible TV Resurrections: How Revenge, New Girl and Homeland Came Back From the Dead