Jude Law Upstaged By Al Pacino on 'SNL'
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 14th 2010 10:01AM
Jude Law hosted 'Saturday Night Live' and during his opening monologue talked about his Broadway run in 'Hamlet.' Despite a flat start, the show got better when, in a later sketch, Law was made to audition for the role of 'Hamlet,' competing against well-known Hollywood actors Al Pacino (Bill Hader), Nathan Lane (Bobby Moynihan) and Sam Elliott (Jason Sudeikis). Jerry Seinfeld also made a guest appearance last night during the 'Weekend Update' sketch, which provided one of the more amusing skits of the evening. Watch more videos ... after the jump.
Later on 'SNL,' actor Jerry Seinfeld made a guest appearance during the 'Weekend Update' bit, taking over the role usually played by Amy Poehler. The bit lampooned former New York congressman Eric Massa, who resigned earlier this week. The Eric Massa skit with Seinfeld may have been one of the show's biggest highlights.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Melissa Etheridge: What's In My Bag?
- Neil Patrick Harris Shares Wedding Photos, Says First Dance Was to Kelly Clarkson's "Moment Like This"
- Brad Pitt: Shia LaBeouf and I Almost Fought Scott Eastwood on Fury Set
- Wiz Khalifa: ‘I Just Didn’t Want to Be Married to Her Anymore’
- Brad Pitt: Shia LaBeouf Is ‘One of the Best Actors’ He’s Ever Worked With
- Nicki Minaj’s Mom Details Her Tortured Childhood
- Norway Funeral Home refuses to bury Casey Kasem
- Amanda Bynes arrested on DUI charge
- Walmart claims Tracy Morgan, fellow passengers weren't wearing seatbelts in crash