Jude Law Upstaged By Al Pacino on 'SNL'
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 14th 2010 10:01AM
Jude Law hosted 'Saturday Night Live' and during his opening monologue talked about his Broadway run in 'Hamlet.' Despite a flat start, the show got better when, in a later sketch, Law was made to audition for the role of 'Hamlet,' competing against well-known Hollywood actors Al Pacino (Bill Hader), Nathan Lane (Bobby Moynihan) and Sam Elliott (Jason Sudeikis). Jerry Seinfeld also made a guest appearance last night during the 'Weekend Update' sketch, which provided one of the more amusing skits of the evening. Watch more videos ... after the jump.
Later on 'SNL,' actor Jerry Seinfeld made a guest appearance during the 'Weekend Update' bit, taking over the role usually played by Amy Poehler. The bit lampooned former New York congressman Eric Massa, who resigned earlier this week. The Eric Massa skit with Seinfeld may have been one of the show's biggest highlights.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stacy London Thinks Coachella Fashion Needs to Die: "I'm Sick of Festival Gear," Says Celeb Stylist
- Kate Middleton, Prince William Might Be Huge One Tree Hill Fans
- Kim Kardashian Works Her Platinum Hair One Last Time for Elle France: See the Photos!
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Grey's Anatomy Premiered 10 Years Ago Today! Here Are the Moments We're Still Ugly-Crying Over...
- Anna Kendrick Horrified by Her "Britney Spears Smile" in Red Carpet Photos: "There's Nothing but Fear in the Eyes"
- Karrueche Tran Opens Up About Relationship With Chris Brown, Says He "Needs Love"—Watch Now!