Jude Law Upstaged By Al Pacino on 'SNL'
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 14th 2010 10:01AM
Jude Law hosted 'Saturday Night Live' and during his opening monologue talked about his Broadway run in 'Hamlet.' Despite a flat start, the show got better when, in a later sketch, Law was made to audition for the role of 'Hamlet,' competing against well-known Hollywood actors Al Pacino (Bill Hader), Nathan Lane (Bobby Moynihan) and Sam Elliott (Jason Sudeikis). Jerry Seinfeld also made a guest appearance last night during the 'Weekend Update' sketch, which provided one of the more amusing skits of the evening. Watch more videos ... after the jump.
Later on 'SNL,' actor Jerry Seinfeld made a guest appearance during the 'Weekend Update' bit, taking over the role usually played by Amy Poehler. The bit lampooned former New York congressman Eric Massa, who resigned earlier this week. The Eric Massa skit with Seinfeld may have been one of the show's biggest highlights.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jessica Simpson Gets Sexy Short Haircut, Shows Off Lighter Locks: Instagram Picture
- George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin Celebrate Second Wedding Bash: Details
- Mama June's Daughter Anna Cardwell Claims She Was Molested By Mother's Boyfriend
- Jake Steinfeld Joins Governors Across The Country To Open Live Positively Fitness Centers
- More Problems For Leah Messer! ‘Teen Mom 2′ Star & Husband Jeremy Calvert Hit With A $10K Tax Lien
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Rihanna Looks Sexy in Black, Shows Off Fantastic Figure While Promoting New Fragrance
- Todd Chrisley Sets the Record Straight on His Relationship With His Bipolar Son, Kyle: "I Want What's Best for Him"
- Wow! Jessica Simpson Keeps it Short as She Debuts Brand New Haircut—Take a Look!