Jude Law Upstaged By Al Pacino on 'SNL'
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 14th 2010 10:01AM
Jude Law hosted 'Saturday Night Live' and during his opening monologue talked about his Broadway run in 'Hamlet.' Despite a flat start, the show got better when, in a later sketch, Law was made to audition for the role of 'Hamlet,' competing against well-known Hollywood actors Al Pacino (Bill Hader), Nathan Lane (Bobby Moynihan) and Sam Elliott (Jason Sudeikis). Jerry Seinfeld also made a guest appearance last night during the 'Weekend Update' sketch, which provided one of the more amusing skits of the evening. Watch more videos ... after the jump.
Later on 'SNL,' actor Jerry Seinfeld made a guest appearance during the 'Weekend Update' bit, taking over the role usually played by Amy Poehler. The bit lampooned former New York congressman Eric Massa, who resigned earlier this week. The Eric Massa skit with Seinfeld may have been one of the show's biggest highlights.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taylor Swift's "Shake It Off" Video Director Mark Romanek Defends It From Racist Claims
- Jenna Wolfe Is Pregnant, Expecting Second Child With Stephanie Gosk: Watch Her Adorable Baby Announcement Here
- Rihanna, Chris Brown Come Face-to-Face at Charity Basketball Game: Picture
- 'MythBusters' fan favorites Tory Belleci, Kari Byron and Grant Imahara axed from show
- Dominican Republic bans Miley Cyrus concert on moral grounds
- Courtney Stodden: Gary Busey slapped my mom after he tried to hit on me