Kate Keeps Jon Away from 'DWTS'
By Rob Shuter Posted Mar 15th 2010 04:40PM
Kate Gosselin's big 'Dancing With the Stars' debut is sure to draw a whole lot of eyes, but unfortunately for Jon, he'll have to watch her from home. Yep, that's right, my sources tell me that Kate has essentially banned Jon from attending any 'DWTS' tapings. Details on why he's barred, plus scoop on Betty White's sexy 'SNL' skit ... after the jump!
Kate Bars Jon From the Ballroom
Hot momma Kate Gosselin wants no distractions when she hits the 'Dancing With the Stars' dance floor, and that's why sources tell me she "has made it very clear to producers and security that Jon is not to be welcomed inside the ballroom."
Kate is not only in this competition to win it, but friends reveal that 'Dancing' has also given her a chance to start over.
"You will see a whole new Kate up there dancing. New hair, new body and new attitude. The last thing in the world she wants is to look over her shoulder during the waltz and see overweight, scruffy Jon hunched over with a cigarette, Ed Hardy T-shirt and a new young lady friend mugging for the cameras."
Wow, with that visual in my head, I think Kate made the right choice. Alert security immediately!
Betty White: SNL's Hottest Ticket Ever?
If you were hoping to snag two tickets to see Betty White in person on 'SNL,' forget it.
Insiders tell me so many people in the business -- including Sandra Bullock -- have already put in their ticket requests that it's going to be next to impossible to get tickets to the show.
"Its very early, but Betty would love to do a spoof of 'Sex and The City,' with her playing an older Carrie," a friend of White's tells me. "After all, the 'Golden Girls' was the original 'Sex and The City.'"
One person lucky enough to be sitting in the audience is the man behind the whole Facebook campaign that got Betty the gig, David Matthews. Enjoy the live show, David. Like everyone else, I will be watching on TV!
Aniston Hates Talking About Her Ex
Yes it's true: Jennifer Aniston is finally talking about her ex. That's exactly what she did on the red carpet in London a few days ago while promoting her new movie, The Bounty Hunter,' where her character reunites with an ex.
Asked if she would ever get back together with an ex in real life, Jen replied: "Absolutely. When you dated before maybe you were at a time in your life when you're not ready and not mature enough to make a big commitment. But people change and you learn to accept the good and the bad."
Let's hope she is referring to Brad Pitt and not that awful creep John Mayer.
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Fights -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
MORE ABOUT Kate Gosselin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kate Gosselin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kevin Zegers, Wife Jaime Feld Still Awaiting Birth of Their Twin Daughters
- Bachelorette After the Final Rose Recap: Nick Viall's Awkward Confrontation with Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Real Housewives of Orange County Recap: Vicki Gunvalson Accuses Meghan Edmonds of Being a Gold Digger
- Bill Cosby's accusers: 35 women speak out in 'New York Magazine' cover story
- Celebrity scale: Skinny or curvy?
- Puddle of Mudd frontman Wes Scantlin accused of DWI, fleeing police in Minnesota
- Poems, Jars & The Biggest Joke in the World: The Bachelorette Season 11 Has Finally Come to A Close
- Pregnant Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross Are Fashion Twins Days Before Welcoming a Baby Girl—See the Hot Pic!
- Boy Scouts of America Will Now Allow Gay Scout Leaders