Michael Jackson's Family Plagued by Deception
By Sam Brand Posted Mar 15th 2010 03:45PM
And you thought Neverland Ranch was a circus. Michael Jackson's Encino home may be even crazier. Today, RadarOnline.com reports that Omer Bhatti, the 25-year-old Norwegian rapper who is rumored to be Michael's son, has been telling Blanket, Paris and Prince that he is their father. It's just the latest wild headline to come out of the Jackson family mansion where over a dozen Jacksons may dwell at any given time.
"He has infiltrated the Jackson family in a way that many find to be disturbing and detrimental to the children," a source says of Bhatti. "Omer has even told the children he has changed his name from Omer Jamal Bhatti to Omer Michael Bhatti."
Michael befriended Bhatti in 1996 after the young performer impressed the star with his dance moves in Tunisia. A year later, his mother was hired as a nanny and Bhatti moved into Neverland Ranch, where he was one of several children who occasionally shared a bed with the pop star. Michael has said on several occasions that Omer is his biological son, but following his death, Omer denied the allegation.
"Michael is not my father," Bhatti reportedly told friends last summer. "He and I were just very, very close. He was my best friend."
But Bhatti may not be acting as a best friend should. According to RadarOnline.com, the young performer seems to be gradually stealing the King of Pop's identity, and it's taking a toll on the family.
"Prince has been particularly vulnerable to Omar and his claims," a source close to the situation claims. "He's starting to believe Omer's claims that Michael is his father."
Bhatti is one of several "Jacksons" living in the Encino mansion, nicknamed "Hayvenhurst" for the street on which it is . The property is owned by 80-year-old Jackson family matriarch, Katherine Jackson, who is legal guardian to Michael's three kids.
Earlier this month, the Los Angeles Department of Children and Family Services was called to the estate after Blanket, 8, was reportedly threatened with a stun gun by Jaafar Jackson, the 13-year-old son of Jermaine Jackson, both of whom reside in the home. No charges were filed, but the DCFS is continues to check in on the household.
Also reportedly living in the home are Jermaine, his younger son Jermajesty, 9, mother Alejandra Oaziaza, and her two kids Genevieve, 20, and Randy Jr., 18, who are both fathered by Randy Jackson, the youngest of the Jackson brothers.
It's a twisted family tree and an even more twisted household.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bill Nye the Science Guy Reads Mean Tweets About Himself in Funny Video
- Peyton List Has a Pimple-Popping App, Was Nicknamed "the Octopus": 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
- Drew Barrymore Ready For Baby No. 3? "The Door's Open, But I'm No Spring Chicken"
- Wrestling legend Roddy Piper dead at 61
- Actress Valerie Harper out of hospital, resting with family
- Lynn Anderson, singer of 'Rose Garden,' dead at 67
- Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler Go on Romantic Safari in Africa—See the Pics!
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Family, Including Bobby Brown, Pat and Cissy Houston, Gather at Wake
- Kim Kardashian Calls Herself a ''Soccer Mom,'' Shares Photos of North West Playing Her New Favorite Sport!