Michael Jackson's Family Plagued by Deception
By Sam Brand Posted Mar 15th 2010 03:45PM
And you thought Neverland Ranch was a circus. Michael Jackson's Encino home may be even crazier. Today, RadarOnline.com reports that Omer Bhatti, the 25-year-old Norwegian rapper who is rumored to be Michael's son, has been telling Blanket, Paris and Prince that he is their father. It's just the latest wild headline to come out of the Jackson family mansion where over a dozen Jacksons may dwell at any given time.
"He has infiltrated the Jackson family in a way that many find to be disturbing and detrimental to the children," a source says of Bhatti. "Omer has even told the children he has changed his name from Omer Jamal Bhatti to Omer Michael Bhatti."
Michael befriended Bhatti in 1996 after the young performer impressed the star with his dance moves in Tunisia. A year later, his mother was hired as a nanny and Bhatti moved into Neverland Ranch, where he was one of several children who occasionally shared a bed with the pop star. Michael has said on several occasions that Omer is his biological son, but following his death, Omer denied the allegation.
"Michael is not my father," Bhatti reportedly told friends last summer. "He and I were just very, very close. He was my best friend."
But Bhatti may not be acting as a best friend should. According to RadarOnline.com, the young performer seems to be gradually stealing the King of Pop's identity, and it's taking a toll on the family.
"Prince has been particularly vulnerable to Omar and his claims," a source close to the situation claims. "He's starting to believe Omer's claims that Michael is his father."
Bhatti is one of several "Jacksons" living in the Encino mansion, nicknamed "Hayvenhurst" for the street on which it is . The property is owned by 80-year-old Jackson family matriarch, Katherine Jackson, who is legal guardian to Michael's three kids.
Earlier this month, the Los Angeles Department of Children and Family Services was called to the estate after Blanket, 8, was reportedly threatened with a stun gun by Jaafar Jackson, the 13-year-old son of Jermaine Jackson, both of whom reside in the home. No charges were filed, but the DCFS is continues to check in on the household.
Also reportedly living in the home are Jermaine, his younger son Jermajesty, 9, mother Alejandra Oaziaza, and her two kids Genevieve, 20, and Randy Jr., 18, who are both fathered by Randy Jackson, the youngest of the Jackson brothers.
It's a twisted family tree and an even more twisted household.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bristol Palin Blogs About Her Version of Palin Family Brawl: I Was Called a "C--- and Slut"
- Lauren Conrad's Lob Haircut May Just Be the Beginning, Could Go "Shorter in the Near Future"
- Zelda Williams Honors Late "Poppa" Robin Williams With Hummingbird, Birthdate Tattoos
- Kelly Rowland and Ciara at Cecconi’s Restaurant
- She's Only 17! Kylie Jenner's ?Unsupervised' European ?Globetrotting' Angers Family, ?Kris Is To Blame'
- Jaime King Attends The Opening Of Restoration Hardware West Hollywood The Gallery On Melrose Avenue
- New report claims Elizabeth Pena died from alcohol abuse
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer hits the web
- Alison Sweeney says goodbye to 'Days of Our Lives'
- Misty Upham's Family Says Fear of Police Led to Her "Accidental" Death; Cops Deny Misconduct
- Chris Evans and Minka Kelly Back Together? Former Couple Enjoys "Friendly" Lunch 1 Year After Split
- Jenny McCarthy Says Donnie Wahlberg Has the "Most Beautiful" Penis: "It Fits My Vagina Perfectly"