Bret Michaels Says 'No Weirdness' About His Song With Miley Cyrus
By Mike Hess Posted Mar 16th 2010 10:21AM
PRODUCTION PLAYER! DO NOT DELETE.
His new single 'Nothing to Lose,' featuring Miley Cyrus: "It's a song that I originally wrote myself, and ended up in the studio ... Miley Cyrus is redoing 'Every Rose Has Its Thorn,' which is how this all started. I've known her and her family for a while ... and she's one of the the few pop superstars that will make it through for another 15 or 20 years because she can sit down and play piano, she can play guitar ... I played her 'Nothing to Lose' and everyone was in the studio, and she was in there with Liam and she's like, 'That's a beautiful song.' She said, 'Do you mind if I go in and sing some low harmonies and stuff on there?'"
On the Song's Controversy: "I want to straighten out a certain myth that was blogged. There is no weirdness, there is no strangeness. We were in the studio with about 20 people. It is not a duet. I believe the line that's coming is where I say in the song... I'm singing about a woman and part of myself, 'We slowly get undressed, we both know better than this,' and she sings, 'Yeah she does.' She's singing a harmony about the situation that me and this girl are going through, not what me and Miley are going through."
Want more Bret? Check out his very own FanCast blog!
Bret Michaels Visits PopEater
Bret Michaels is seen here during his visit to the PopEater offices. Click for More Pics of Bret >>>
Maggie Coughlan, PopEater
Maggie Coughlan, PopEater
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
MORE ABOUT Bret Michaels
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Bret Michaels Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Celebs donate $500,000 scholarships to students on UNCF show
- Lena Dunham: 'When I was raped, I felt powerless'
- Scarlett Johansson says it was hard being married to another actor
- Kim Kardashian Gets Serious: Speaking Out on Sick Kids and Armenian Genocide
- Glam Room Dish: Bruce Will Dress More 'Conservative' Than His Daughters
- 17 Million Watch Bruce Jenner's Interview: Celebs React!
- Prince William Commemorates ANZAC Day As Kate Middleton Prepares to Give Birth to Second Royal Baby
- Bruce Jenner Building "Glam Room" Amid Gender Transition: "We're Totally Going to Rock This Place!"
- Kourtney Kardashian Doesn't Want Scott Disick "Drunk in the Delivery Room": Watch the KUWTK Clip!