'Bad Romance' Floors Lady Gaga in New Zealand
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 16th 2010 08:00AM
At the end of her concert in Auckland, Gaga almost passed out on stage during 'Bad Romance.'
Although she continued to sing while sitting down and at times lying on her back, the 23-year-old looked increasingly tired and sluggish as the song went on. Watch the Video:
It's not the first time the rigorous demands of her tour have gotten to her. She had to postpone a concert in Indiana after passing out backstage.
Lady Gaga Snapshots
BIRMINGHAM, UNITED KINGDOM - MARCH 05: Lady Gaga performs at the LG Arena on March 5, 2010 in Birmingham, England. (Photo by Steve Thorne/Redferns) *** Local Caption *** Lady Gaga
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 14 movies that may not have made it to theaters today
- Hackers praise Sony for 'The Interview' cancellation, make new threats
- New Bill Cosby accuser said she blacked out for two days after comedian drugged her
- PopWatch Confessional: Your best entertainment-related gift
- ?Orange Is the New Black' celebrates Christmas with a Litchfield carol
- See the Heidi Klum Ads That Are Too Hot for? Las Vegas?
- Video: Katie Couric Asks Stephen Collins If He's a Pedophile
- J.Lo-M-G! Her Hot New Latina Mag Shoot? and Who's That Guy?
- Bill Cosby's Lawyer Says "Black Media" Quotes Were "Misconstrued," Slams "Mean-Spirited" Commentary
- President Obama on Sony Hack: Pulling The Interview Was "a Mistake," Flubs James Franco's Name as "Flacco"
- George Clooney Woos Elizabeth McGovern on Downton Abbey's Set for Charity Special