'Bad Romance' Floors Lady Gaga in New Zealand
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 16th 2010 08:00AM
At the end of her concert in Auckland, Gaga almost passed out on stage during 'Bad Romance.'
Although she continued to sing while sitting down and at times lying on her back, the 23-year-old looked increasingly tired and sluggish as the song went on. Watch the Video:
It's not the first time the rigorous demands of her tour have gotten to her. She had to postpone a concert in Indiana after passing out backstage.
Lady Gaga Snapshots
BIRMINGHAM, UNITED KINGDOM - MARCH 05: Lady Gaga performs at the LG Arena on March 5, 2010 in Birmingham, England. (Photo by Steve Thorne/Redferns) *** Local Caption *** Lady Gaga
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Easy Rider' chopper going up for auction next month
- Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie' adds Mark Feuerstein for final season
- Ecuador's PR firm reportedly spent more than $500G on celebrity endorsements
- This ?Scandal' clothing line lets you dress just like Olivia Pope
- ?Orange Is the New Black' meets ?Golden Girls' in new mash-up video
- Bruce Springsteen headlines Stand Up For Heroes event
- Tracey Edmonds Gets ?The Real' Treatment
- ?The View' Heats Up! Rosie O'Donnell and Nicolle Wallace Clash
- Barbra Streisand Is Ready for a Female President
- Jennifer Garner, Reese Witherspoon, Jake Gyllenhaal Reveal What Fans Say to Them on the Street, "You're So Much Prettier in Person"
- Sarah Palin Goes Without Makeup, Says She Looks Like a "Sheepdog"
- Eva Mendes, Ryan Gosling Welcome First Child Together; Julie Chen Reveals Her Grandfather Was a Polygamist: Top 5 Stories