President Obama Weighs in On Tiger Woods' Return
By Bryan Alexander Posted Mar 17th 2010 09:20PM
Following the grilling, newscaster Bret Baier found time to ask the President about his views on Tiger's planned return to golf at the Master's Tournament.
Obama's response: "I'm sure he's still going to be a terrific golfer."
Obama also subtly urged the country to, you know, move on from this. "Tiger has acknowledged that he betrayed his family," the President said. "That's a personal issue he's got to work out. I hope they've worked it out."
Of course, it wasn't the hard-hitting television news reporter who was interested in the answer. Baier made it clear that the question had been e-mailed to him by a reader.
The interview came on the same day as Tiger's (animated) appearance on the season premiere of 'South Park.'
"It's such an important issue in America right now – the sex addiction outbreak," 'South Park' creator Matt Stone told the AP earlier this week.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gary Busey Joins Dancing With the Stars Season 21: See His Announcement on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- Kylie Jenner Goes Blonde for Real, Debuts "Ashy Dirty Blonde" Fall Hairdo: Picture
- Christina Applegate Plays Meryl Streep's Most Famous Roles Really Badly in Hilarious Lifetime Movie Spoof
- 'We Are Your Friends' flops, has one of the worst box foffice openings in history
- J.J. Watt 'heartbroken' over Jennifer Aniston's marriage
- Unrelated celebrity twins