President Obama Weighs in On Tiger Woods' Return
By Bryan Alexander Posted Mar 17th 2010 09:20PM
Following the grilling, newscaster Bret Baier found time to ask the President about his views on Tiger's planned return to golf at the Master's Tournament.
Obama's response: "I'm sure he's still going to be a terrific golfer."
Obama also subtly urged the country to, you know, move on from this. "Tiger has acknowledged that he betrayed his family," the President said. "That's a personal issue he's got to work out. I hope they've worked it out."
Of course, it wasn't the hard-hitting television news reporter who was interested in the answer. Baier made it clear that the question had been e-mailed to him by a reader.
The interview came on the same day as Tiger's (animated) appearance on the season premiere of 'South Park.'
"It's such an important issue in America right now – the sex addiction outbreak," 'South Park' creator Matt Stone told the AP earlier this week.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joan Collins Reigns Supreme on The Royals: Read the Recap!
- Keeping Up With the Kardashians Recap: Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Kicks Scott Disick Out of the House
- Game of Thrones Recap: Jon Snow Is Enraged, Sansa Stark Is Engaged in "High Sparrow"
- Lil Wayne's tour bus hit by gunfire on Atlanta highway after performance
- 'Furious 7' box office champ for fourth straight weekend
- 'Good Fellas' actors spill secrets at 25th anniversary screening
- 2015 Daytime Emmy Awards: Ellen DeGeneres, Kelly Ripa, Betty White, Bobby Flay and More Big Winners
- Jay Z Is "Determined" to Defend Tidal App, Makes Promise That "We Are Here for the Long Haul"
- The Good Wife's Emotional Punch to the Gut: Kalinda, Alicia and a Letter