President Obama Weighs in On Tiger Woods' Return
By Bryan Alexander Posted Mar 17th 2010 09:20PM
Following the grilling, newscaster Bret Baier found time to ask the President about his views on Tiger's planned return to golf at the Master's Tournament.
Obama's response: "I'm sure he's still going to be a terrific golfer."
Obama also subtly urged the country to, you know, move on from this. "Tiger has acknowledged that he betrayed his family," the President said. "That's a personal issue he's got to work out. I hope they've worked it out."
Of course, it wasn't the hard-hitting television news reporter who was interested in the answer. Baier made it clear that the question had been e-mailed to him by a reader.
The interview came on the same day as Tiger's (animated) appearance on the season premiere of 'South Park.'
"It's such an important issue in America right now – the sex addiction outbreak," 'South Park' creator Matt Stone told the AP earlier this week.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mario Lopez and Courtney Mazza Open The Sugar Factory in Las Vegas
- Sharon Osbourne Lied About Vaginal Rejuvenation Surgery: "I Made It Up," She Tells Howard Stern
- Jennifer Lawrence, Jim Parsons, Kerry Washington, More Stars React to SAG Nominations
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Gisele: She's not just like you
- "12 Years a Slave," "Osage County" top SAG nominations
- 'Duck Dynasty' fam spreads holiday cheer in Afghanistan
- Madonna Beats Lady Gaga, Beyoncé and Taylor Swift for 2013's Highest-Paid Woman in Music
- Ellen DeGeneres Denies Marriage Problems With Portia de Rossi: "I'm Very Happily Married"
- Edge of Tomorrow Trailer Finds Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt in Live, Die, Repeat Mode—Watch!