President Obama Weighs in On Tiger Woods' Return
By Bryan Alexander Posted Mar 17th 2010 09:20PM
Following the grilling, newscaster Bret Baier found time to ask the President about his views on Tiger's planned return to golf at the Master's Tournament.
Obama's response: "I'm sure he's still going to be a terrific golfer."
Obama also subtly urged the country to, you know, move on from this. "Tiger has acknowledged that he betrayed his family," the President said. "That's a personal issue he's got to work out. I hope they've worked it out."
Of course, it wasn't the hard-hitting television news reporter who was interested in the answer. Baier made it clear that the question had been e-mailed to him by a reader.
The interview came on the same day as Tiger's (animated) appearance on the season premiere of 'South Park.'
"It's such an important issue in America right now – the sex addiction outbreak," 'South Park' creator Matt Stone told the AP earlier this week.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Lopez Files New Documents in Marc Anthony Divorce Two Years After Initial Split: Report
- Courteney Cox, Matthew Perry, Former Friends Costars, Reunite On Cougar Town Set: Picture
- Carrie Underwood "Couldn't Be More Proud" of The Sound of Music Live
- ‘Frantic Lunatic’ Bernie Madoff Called End-Of-Year Fraud On Clients ‘Schtupping,’ The Yiddish Term For ?
- Police: Teen Arrested In Theft Of Roof Panel From Paul Walker Car Crash
- Kim Kardashian Pays Moving Tribute To Nelson Mandela, Then Tweets Keek Video
- Is Kanye West losing his cool appeal? And is Kim Kardashian to blame?
- Celebrity face change mysteries...
- Actors who played Nelson Mandela react to news of his death