President Obama Weighs in On Tiger Woods' Return
By Bryan Alexander Posted Mar 17th 2010 09:20PM
Following the grilling, newscaster Bret Baier found time to ask the President about his views on Tiger's planned return to golf at the Master's Tournament.
Obama's response: "I'm sure he's still going to be a terrific golfer."
Obama also subtly urged the country to, you know, move on from this. "Tiger has acknowledged that he betrayed his family," the President said. "That's a personal issue he's got to work out. I hope they've worked it out."
Of course, it wasn't the hard-hitting television news reporter who was interested in the answer. Baier made it clear that the question had been e-mailed to him by a reader.
The interview came on the same day as Tiger's (animated) appearance on the season premiere of 'South Park.'
"It's such an important issue in America right now – the sex addiction outbreak," 'South Park' creator Matt Stone told the AP earlier this week.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lance Bass Marries Michael Turchin: All the Wedding Details!
- Jamie Lynn Spears Posts Amazing Throwback Christmas Photo With Britney Spears
- Kim Kardashian Posts Photo of Her Messy Closet With North West
- David Schwimmer is set to play Robert Kardashian in new show
- Madonna gives her fans an "early Christmas gift"
- Report: Sony music bigwigs 'freaking out' their hefty salaries will be revealed
- Lance Bass and Michael Turchin Are Officially Married—Find Out Which 'NSYNC Member Performed at the Wedding!
- All the Details on Hailee Steinfeld's 18th Birthday Party With Austin Mahone, Fifth Harmony and More!
- Laverne Cox Understandably Freaks Out After Receiving Beyoncé's Christmas Card in the Mail!