How Sandra Bullock Found Out About Jesse's Affair
By Rob Shuter Posted Mar 18th 2010 02:19PM
Sandra Bullock and Jesse James' Hollywood mansion. That was, until Bullock's publicist called with the devastating news that could potentially change the Oscar-winner's life forever. After the jump, the exclusive story about how the awful news was broken to Sandra.
"In Touch magazine had called Sandra's publicist Monday morning to let her know the magazine was going to print an explosive cover story ... saying her husband was cheating," a source at the magazine told me. "At first, camp Sandra dismissed the story until they understood that the magazine had the alleged mistress, tattoo model Michelle 'Bombshell' McGee, on the record telling all."
By the end of the day Monday, Sandra had moved out of the mansion in California and pulled out of her London event to promote 'The Blind Side,' feeling blindsided herself.
"Sandra had no idea that all of this was going on. Not a clue," a friend of the actress tells me. "Now she is with family hoping for privacy. It's bad enough for any woman to find out that her husband has been cheating on her, but to find out from your publicist and then have it on the cover of a national magazine is heartbreaking."
Sandra Bullock Snapshots
Sandra Bullock and Jesse James are seen here hours after her dramatic Oscar win, and days before their lives would be uprooted with an infidelity scandal. Click for More Pics of Sandra >>>
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Movie News -
- Splitsville -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Sandra Bullock
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Weird Al Yankovic has his first No. 1 album ever
- Queen Elizabeth II photobombs young tourists' selfie
- Alec Baldwin appears in NYC court after Shia LaBeouf leaves
- Comic-Con: Stan Lee Abruptly Cancels Appearance (Exclusive)
- Gisele Bundchen Poses for Sonia Rykiel's Fall Campaign
- JET Designer John Eshaya Debuts Menswear Line
- Here's Benedict Cumberbatch with a penguin
- We need to talk about the jeans: Dissecting the ?Fifty Shades' trailer
- A '24' Movie Isn't Out of the Question
- Weekend Movies & TV: 'Hercules,' 'A Most Wanted Man,' 'The Bachelorette,' & More (VIDEO)
- Live Vicariously Through These Comic-Con 2014 Photos