Jesse James 'Tense' on Trip to Drop Off Kids
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 18th 2010 01:38PM
The actress reportedly moved out of their home this week following tabloid reports that James has been cheating with a tattoo model named Michelle "Bombshell" McGee.
On the Thursday outing, James was described as looking annoyed and "tense" when it became clear photographers were at the school. He declined to comment on the brewing scandal. He made sure to keep his wedding ring visible for curious onlookers.
He released a statement on Thursday.
Earlier, he was seen at the home that he shares with Bullock. The saga began earlier this week with McGee's In Touch Weekly interview where she claims to have carried on an 11-month affair with the reality star.
Capping things off, PEOPLE reported on Wednesday that Bullock moved out of their house "just days before a report of infidelity by her husband surfaced."
James, 40, has three children from two previous marriages.
Sandra Bullock Snapshots
Sandra Bullock and Chandler, Sunny, and Jesse James, Jr. take a stroll in Huntington Beach, March 11. More Sandra Snapshots >>
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Movie News -
- Photos -
- TV News -
- Splitsville -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Sandra Bullock
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joan Collins Reigns Supreme on The Royals: Read the Recap!
- Keeping Up With the Kardashians Recap: Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Kicks Scott Disick Out of the House
- Game of Thrones Recap: Jon Snow Is Enraged, Sansa Stark Is Engaged in "High Sparrow"
- Lil Wayne's tour bus hit by gunfire on Atlanta highway after performance
- 'Furious 7' box office champ for fourth straight weekend
- 'Good Fellas' actors spill secrets at 25th anniversary screening
- 2015 Daytime Emmy Awards: Ellen DeGeneres, Kelly Ripa, Betty White, Bobby Flay and More Big Winners
- Jay Z Is "Determined" to Defend Tidal App, Makes Promise That "We Are Here for the Long Haul"
- The Good Wife's Emotional Punch to the Gut: Kalinda, Alicia and a Letter