Jesse James 'Tense' on Trip to Drop Off Kids
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 18th 2010 01:38PM
The actress reportedly moved out of their home this week following tabloid reports that James has been cheating with a tattoo model named Michelle "Bombshell" McGee.
On the Thursday outing, James was described as looking annoyed and "tense" when it became clear photographers were at the school. He declined to comment on the brewing scandal. He made sure to keep his wedding ring visible for curious onlookers.
He released a statement on Thursday.
Earlier, he was seen at the home that he shares with Bullock. The saga began earlier this week with McGee's In Touch Weekly interview where she claims to have carried on an 11-month affair with the reality star.
Capping things off, PEOPLE reported on Wednesday that Bullock moved out of their house "just days before a report of infidelity by her husband surfaced."
James, 40, has three children from two previous marriages.
Sandra Bullock Snapshots
Sandra Bullock and Chandler, Sunny, and Jesse James, Jr. take a stroll in Huntington Beach, March 11. More Sandra Snapshots >>
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Movie News -
- Photos -
- TV News -
- Splitsville -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Sandra Bullock
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lindsay Lohan Celebrates Completing 125 Hours of Community Service Ahead of Deadline: "Hard Work Pays Off -- Amen!"
- Brandy: What's In My Bag
- Bachelorette Contestant Clint Confesses He's in Love With Fellow Contestant JJ, Reveals They've "Grown Close in the Shower" ? Watch
- Tracy Morgan settles suit with Wal-Mart over fatal crash
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans is wanted in Fla.
- Radio host in trouble for killing rabbit on air
- The Biggest Loser Winner Ali Vincent Marries Girlfriend Jennifer Krusing, Shows Off 112-Pound Weight Loss
- A$AP Rocky Explains Why He Dissed Rita Ora in ''Better Things''—Watch Now!
- Martina McBride Stands Up for Female Artists After Radio Consultant Claims Country Fans Prefer Songs by Men