Lady Gaga 'Telephone' Music Video Inspires Fans
The work has certainly not gone unnoticed by Gaga herself, who time and time again has stated that her fans are her greatest priority -- often in a uniquely 21st century way, via Twitter. For your viewing pleasure, we raided her favorites (and a few of our own) inspired by her 'Telephone' video.
Artist Yamino got the Twitter treatment from Gaga after creating and posting the following romantic tangle between the 'Telephone' video's dynamic duo:
"This picture was drawn spur of the moment after re-watching Gaga and Beyonce's 'Telephone' video for what must have been the 100th time," Yamino tells PopEater.
"I stayed up till 5 AM finishing it then rushed off to a printer the next morning to get some copies done, so I could sell it at a convention in the Netherlands the next day. I never dreamed when I came home that Lady Gaga herself would have seen it and posted it to 3 million plus Twitter followers! I'm so grateful to her and the fans who tweeted her my Deviantart gallery ... Thank you, Gaga, and thank you everyone who made this possible!"
Gaga tweeted the following video shortly after 'Telephone' premiered, calling the replication of her many looks "genius."
Want to recreate Gaga's yellow-blonde locks from the music video? Hairstylist Jeffrey Allen over at A Monster's Closet whips up a mean wig and hair phone to match.
Gaga tweeted @fashionrat's ode to the fashions of 'Telephone,' which hopefully taste as sweet as they look.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- ?Sons of Guns' Stars Arrested for Alleged Child Cruelty
- Bed Hopping, Backstabbing and More Drama in Store for 'General Hospital'!
- Harold Perrineau Joins the DC Universe as a Never-Before-Seen Character in 'Constantine'
- Kelly Rowland Cradles Baby Bump During Night Out With Ciara: Picture
- Gwyneth Paltrow, Jamie Chung, and Kate Mara Are All Rocking the Leather Jacket You Have to Have For Fall: Shop the Cool-Girl Style
- Ryan Gosling Steps Out After Welcoming Baby Esmeralda With Eva Mendes: Photos