Lady Gaga 'Telephone' Music Video Inspires Fans
The work has certainly not gone unnoticed by Gaga herself, who time and time again has stated that her fans are her greatest priority -- often in a uniquely 21st century way, via Twitter. For your viewing pleasure, we raided her favorites (and a few of our own) inspired by her 'Telephone' video.
Artist Yamino got the Twitter treatment from Gaga after creating and posting the following romantic tangle between the 'Telephone' video's dynamic duo:
"This picture was drawn spur of the moment after re-watching Gaga and Beyonce's 'Telephone' video for what must have been the 100th time," Yamino tells PopEater.
"I stayed up till 5 AM finishing it then rushed off to a printer the next morning to get some copies done, so I could sell it at a convention in the Netherlands the next day. I never dreamed when I came home that Lady Gaga herself would have seen it and posted it to 3 million plus Twitter followers! I'm so grateful to her and the fans who tweeted her my Deviantart gallery ... Thank you, Gaga, and thank you everyone who made this possible!"
Gaga tweeted the following video shortly after 'Telephone' premiered, calling the replication of her many looks "genius."
Want to recreate Gaga's yellow-blonde locks from the music video? Hairstylist Jeffrey Allen over at A Monster's Closet whips up a mean wig and hair phone to match.
Gaga tweeted @fashionrat's ode to the fashions of 'Telephone,' which hopefully taste as sweet as they look.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joan Rivers' condition 'remains serious,' daughter says
- Political correctness in Hollywood running amok?
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Shay Mitchell Gets a Hair Makeover
- Police Raid Home of '50 Shades' Director and 'Kick Ass 2' Star over Machine Gun
- See First Pic of Angelina Jolie Since Wedding News
- Nina Dobrev Describes Perfect Boyfriend in Starbucks Order: "Extra Hot Please"
- Khloe Kardashian Is Too Hungover to Function Before Kim's Wedding in New Keeping Up With the Kardashians Preview
- Joan Rivers "Would Be So Touched" by Support After Health Scare, Daughter Melissa Rivers Says