Lady Gaga 'Telephone' Music Video Inspires Fans
The work has certainly not gone unnoticed by Gaga herself, who time and time again has stated that her fans are her greatest priority -- often in a uniquely 21st century way, via Twitter. For your viewing pleasure, we raided her favorites (and a few of our own) inspired by her 'Telephone' video.
Artist Yamino got the Twitter treatment from Gaga after creating and posting the following romantic tangle between the 'Telephone' video's dynamic duo:
"This picture was drawn spur of the moment after re-watching Gaga and Beyonce's 'Telephone' video for what must have been the 100th time," Yamino tells PopEater.
"I stayed up till 5 AM finishing it then rushed off to a printer the next morning to get some copies done, so I could sell it at a convention in the Netherlands the next day. I never dreamed when I came home that Lady Gaga herself would have seen it and posted it to 3 million plus Twitter followers! I'm so grateful to her and the fans who tweeted her my Deviantart gallery ... Thank you, Gaga, and thank you everyone who made this possible!"
Gaga tweeted the following video shortly after 'Telephone' premiered, calling the replication of her many looks "genius."
Want to recreate Gaga's yellow-blonde locks from the music video? Hairstylist Jeffrey Allen over at A Monster's Closet whips up a mean wig and hair phone to match.
Gaga tweeted @fashionrat's ode to the fashions of 'Telephone,' which hopefully taste as sweet as they look.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Paul McCartney last smoked pot 'a long time ago'
- Pete Townshend opens up about past alcohol abuse
- Bruce Jenner will be on the cover of July's Vanity Fair magazine
- Rumor Bust! Kim Kardashian Is NOT Hiring a Surrogate Next Month
- Extra Scoop: A Duggar Speaks Out: 'Pray for Your Enemies'
- ?KUWTK' Mid-Season Finale Sneak Peek: Dangerous Wipeout, Dreams Crushed and Saying Goodbye to ?Dad'
- Jessica Biel Debuts Her Post-Baby Body, Looks Amazing Just Two Months After Giving Birth: Photos
- Richard Engel Marries "Longtime Love" Mary Forrest, NBC Correspondent Expecting First Child
- Kelly Rutherford's Custody Battle Continues, Reunion With Children Halted By New Judge: Details