Lady Gaga 'Telephone' Music Video Inspires Fans
The work has certainly not gone unnoticed by Gaga herself, who time and time again has stated that her fans are her greatest priority -- often in a uniquely 21st century way, via Twitter. For your viewing pleasure, we raided her favorites (and a few of our own) inspired by her 'Telephone' video.
Artist Yamino got the Twitter treatment from Gaga after creating and posting the following romantic tangle between the 'Telephone' video's dynamic duo:
"This picture was drawn spur of the moment after re-watching Gaga and Beyonce's 'Telephone' video for what must have been the 100th time," Yamino tells PopEater.
"I stayed up till 5 AM finishing it then rushed off to a printer the next morning to get some copies done, so I could sell it at a convention in the Netherlands the next day. I never dreamed when I came home that Lady Gaga herself would have seen it and posted it to 3 million plus Twitter followers! I'm so grateful to her and the fans who tweeted her my Deviantart gallery ... Thank you, Gaga, and thank you everyone who made this possible!"
Gaga tweeted the following video shortly after 'Telephone' premiered, calling the replication of her many looks "genius."
Want to recreate Gaga's yellow-blonde locks from the music video? Hairstylist Jeffrey Allen over at A Monster's Closet whips up a mean wig and hair phone to match.
Gaga tweeted @fashionrat's ode to the fashions of 'Telephone,' which hopefully taste as sweet as they look.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kourtney Kardashian Reveals Baby Boy's Unusual Name!
- Lance Bass Weds Michael Turchin, and an 'N Sync Member Performs!
- See Sir Elton John and David Furnish's Wedding Album!
- Nicki Minaj Blasts Ex-Boyfriend Safaree Samuels on Twitter: "Stop While You're Ahead"
- Meryl Streep to Her Into the Woods Costar Billy Magnussen: "I Got You This F--king Part"
- Teen Mom's Catelynn Lowell Jokes About Giving Birth, Shares Picture of Her "Little Girl"